Tuesday Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Tuesday Game Thread

THIS is why you don't give up on a game & let a pitcher just ride out a tough "loss," & take one for the team....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread : No way you walk him and bring the tying run to the plate!!!! Are you serious?
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    haha just wanted to see peoples take and did he really just take strike three....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Wow, that was anti-climactic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Bruney, like Farnsworth, a couple ex spankees passed by for the Cy award

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]THIS is why you don't give up on a game & let a pitcher just ride out a tough "loss," & take one for the team....
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]
    If you don't like the manager find a team with a better manager and follow them instead.... You gave up on them too. So i don't think you can talk you were already counting the loss in the seventh inning when i was waiting for our rally. The rally happened, we almost came back. Thats baseball for ya.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Hopefully Wake breaks the skid tomorrow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Anti-climactic yes, but sometimes that mo carries over into the next day. They made a game of it. Win tommorow and they can cut their losses and move on. We won't talk about what happens if they don't win tommorow.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Well...... at least the guys battled back & made it interesting.  Also a bit more frustrating....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Hey J there's Sutton.  Of course that ball was grossly misplayed by the right fielder, but I'll take it.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

he's been good since being called up from pawtucket....not afraid to swing the bat; makes good contact; timely hitting

good night all. early one tomorrow

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Well, at least they made it interesting. Like I said before, the bats coming to life should bode well for tomorrow and beyond.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Frown

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread : If you don't like the manager find a team with a better manager and follow them instead.... You gave up on them too. So i don't think you can talk you were already counting the loss in the seventh inning when i was waiting for our rally. The rally happened, we almost came back. Thats baseball for ya.
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh Zack.....  Not sure where you got all that from my post???  Never said anything about Tito!  Never gave up on the game!  I was a bit frustrated that guys seemed to be left in a bit too long, but never said a thing about Tito.....
    Who said I gave up on the game?  You read a LOT into that:)  Ease up :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Won't be able to watch live tommorow. Will get hit in the face with the results all at once when I walk through the door of my house and my ipod picks up wi-fi. The last two times I've come home to a win--14-2 last Wednesday. Hoping for more of the same. Worst case scenario we're -1 in the standings when the sun comes up tommorow. Night all.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread : Ahhhh Zack.....  Not sure where you got all that from my post???  Never said anything about Tito!  Never gave up on the game!  I was a bit frustrated that guys seemed to be left in a bit too long, but never said a thing about Tito..... Who said I gave up on the game?  You read a LOT into that:)  Ease up :)
    WOAHHH MY BAD RSDD!!! im sorry i was thinking you were the guy crying about how we lose to good pitcher.... I feel stupid sorry about that man! lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Remember, those bench guys made it interesting. Nobody "gave up". Sox will take 'em out tomorrow. Good night all.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread : WOAHHH MY BAD RSDD!!! im sorry i was thinking you were the guy crying about how we lose to good pitcher.... I feel stupid sorry about that man! lol
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]

No problem!  :)  We're both a bit frustrated.... Those come from way behind loses, really leave you second guessing every squandered opportunity...
    Wake will get them tomorrow!  :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Game Thread : No problem!  :)  We're both a bit frustrated.... Those come from way behind loses, really leave you second guessing every squandered opportunity... Wake will get them tomorrow!  :)
    yeah but i really did have a feeling all game that we could come back and we almost did. Two moves that shouldnt have happened. Mike Cameron shouldn't have came in for Crawford. and Salty shouldve pinch hit for Drew!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Too bad our starter didn't do his job. I can't believe he gave up 8 runs. He was given every opportunity to keep them off the scoreboard. How does Francona maintain his composure when the players let him down like this. It must be frustrating for him to know this was a winnable game if the starter did his job. Ya gotta wonder why Aceves didn't take himself out of the game when he knew he was getting pummeled.
    The blessing in disguise is that the bullpen will be rested for that game on September 3rd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Too bad our starter didn't do his job. I can't believe he gave up 8 runs. He was given every opportunity to keep them off the scoreboard. How does Francona maintain his composure when the players let him down like this. It must be frustrating for him to know this was a winnable game if the starter did his job. Ya gotta wonder why Aceves didn't take himself out of the game when he knew he was getting pummeled. The blessing in disguise is that the bullpen will be rested for that game on September 3rd.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

Good thing you're just a cute little lab!  I might think you're being facetious,,, :)