Tuesday Game thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from }The-Babe{. Show }The-Babe{'s posts

Re: Tuesday Game thread

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread:
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : You gave me the honor your first post? How special. This is from the book of who cares. And, by the way, the word can be spelled either way. You and pike are two of a kind.

Posted by TheExaminer

And, by the way, no it can't. Unless you consider spelling it wrong one of the ways to spell it.

and I'm nothing like pike you dimwit.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Cool not too far, but thats Ct.
    Posted by bobbysu

a lot of posters from CT. 2 hours, end to end.  nice state, expensive, but nice

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from }The-Babe{. Show }The-Babe{'s posts

Nice 0-5 so far by the hobbit......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Last inning for Lester?
    Posted by bobbysu

i'd go with him as long as they can, within reason, to save the pen. don't have a day off until monday

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Last inning for Lester?
    Posted by bobbysu

I hope not, he's only at 82 pitches.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Scut better than Lowrie/Aviles out there.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I saw Weiland pitch last year, he was reliever then with Portland, but I still like this kid.
    Posted by bobbysu

Weiland is scheduled to pitch friday, bobby

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Just heard that Jerry Remy nearly went to St. Leo College in Florida. It's a real nice area, although it's not really near anything. It's about 40 minutes to Tampa and about 1:15 to Disney area/Orlando. But back in the early 1970s, there really wouldn't be anything.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

sox will gain a game on rays tonight, not that they're a real threat for the wild card, but with current state of our pitching staff & a series coming up in tampa . . .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Scut better than Lowrie/Aviles out there.
    Posted by TheExaminer

the more you see him the more you like him
    decent stick too

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

we fans need a game like this sometimesLaughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

exam, how's the TV working out??

19 hits !!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

What I am taking out of this game is that DMac is batting over the Mendoza line. What else is relevant. Color me as a REAL Red Sox Fan. Give me a minute and I might be able to find another silver lining in the dark cloud that is always over my head. WOE IS ME.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

J-Bay I go to a lot of Rockcat games. One of the best I ever saw play there was Joe Mauer....I saw Papi there when he was with the Twins Got both autographs for my kids
    Posted by bobbysu

I do too bobby. the company i work for in cromwell ct is a sponsor of the rockcats. have seen mauer, morneau, span and hunter. a few years ago, they had a year end party for the sponsors. the former gm of the twins, ryan, was the guest speaker. said releasing papi was his biggest mistake as GM,and still lost sleep over it. i asked him later what he attributed to papi success. he said some player develope later than others. said he was a great guy. he and tori hunter were best and still best friends. both were charitable even then. helped the younger players. the twins do things the right way, good organization

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

exam, how the TV working out?? 19 hits !!!!
    Posted by J-BAY

Great. Got my network line hooked up, all I have to do is push a couple buttons and mlbtv opens up. The tv is actually made to do this, LG has put the mlbtv icon in the netcast screen. It does everything. I can change home/away broadcasts with a button push, and can rewind or jump to another inning. I can also start the game from beginning even in the middle of a live telecast. Could have done that tonight if I wanted. It's working out great.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ]TheBabe[. Show ]TheBabe['s posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : I do too bobby. the company i work for in cromwell ct is a sponser of the rockcats. have seen mauer, morneau, span and hunter. a few years ago they had a year end party for the sponsors. the former gm of the twins, ryan, was the guest speaker. said releasing papi was the biggest mistake and still lost sleep over it. i asked him later what he attributed to papi success. he said some player develope later than others. said he was a great guy. he a tori hunter were best and still friends. bothe were charitable even then.

Posted by J-BAY

Funny...he didn't mention the PED's?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts