Tuesday Game thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Tuesday Game thread

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread:
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : its the tv package. not expensive either. may be the way to go next year exam. usually have a free trial month in april
    Posted by J-BAY

Not sure I can do that. I don't think my cable co. carries that option--if that's how it works. I'll have to check into it. But I like MLBTV because of all the options I have. Computer, tv, ipod, ipad, whatever, and also wherever there's wifi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : So that's an actual tv channel then? Not online?
    Posted by TheExaminer

Right. It is $ 180.00 for the season.  You get all the games of all the teams.  DirectTV and most all cable companies offer it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : Well, it actually makes it easier because I don't have the game on my laptop. I don't have to toggle back and forth from the game to the forum the way I have been. Since it's on my tv now.....I haven't been on much the last couple games out of sheer annoyance at the losses. Don't want to see my own text, much less others. Tonight fun though.
    Posted by TheExaminer

i hear ya. was busy sunday and monday but was glad i missed the threads. was pissed about beckett, but think he'll be ok. miss a few starts. tough texan

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : Sarcasm aside, I was counting the days in my head because I never know what day it is. In my job, I'm always working on stuff for future days, so I tend to have to step back a minute and figure out what day it is.
    Posted by royf19

I work at a different location every day, so I have to lay there in bed and remind myself what time to leave to get to work by 8:15--and it's different every morning. I sometimes panic for a second when I've gotten the day wrong before I remember it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : How many questions are allowed?  When do I need to know?  When will it be good time?  Can I have another beer?
    Posted by dgalehouse

LOL...Two Rings Tito will send heavy Scut over to make you an offer you can't refuse if you ask too many questions.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : Sarcasm aside, I was counting the days in my head because I never know what day it is. In my job, I'm always working on stuff for future days, so I tend to have to step back a minute and figure out what day it is.
    Posted by royf19

Pitchers usually throw a bullpen session between starts, but I don't know when Weiland last pitched. Now , he is going a second inning. They may have changed their mind about him starting on Friday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : I work at a different location every day, so I have to lay there in bed and remind myself what time to leave to get to work by 8:15--and it's different every morning. I sometimes panic for a second when I've gotten the day wrong before I remember it.
    Posted by TheExaminer

There have been days -- not often -- where after I wake up, I lay there in bed a minute or two trying to remember what day it is and whether or not I hvae to get up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : i hear ya. was busy sunday and monday but was glad i missed the threads. was pissed about beckett but think he'll be ok. miss a few starts. tough texan
    Posted by J-BAY

Hope he doesn't miss TOO many, running out of starts here. And I just figured out why my netcast is so far behind live action. A few innings ago, I rewound it to see something, and it's been behind ever since. I thought that was unusual to be that far behind, forgot I did that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

20 hits-18 hits in the first 5 innings. Youk looked like hes back in the swing. good bounce back win. Lester looked like Lester. good night all

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : Right. It is $ 180.00 for the season.  You get all the games of all the teams.  DirectTV and most all cable companies offer it.
    Posted by dgalehouse

I have cable with HD now. I've thought about going to DTV, but I like the lineup we have now, and don't want the hassel of changing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : Pitchers usually throw a bullpen session between starts, but I don't know when Weiland last pitched. Now , he is going a second inning. They may have changed their mind about him starting on Friday.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Maybe but I doubt it. He wasn't overly worked. I'm sure it was about the same work out that he would have in a bullpen session in the middle of starts in a normal five-day rotation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Smile

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : I have cable with HD now. I've thought about going to DTV, but I like the lineup we have now, and don't want the hassel of changing.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Too late in the season now.   Maybe you could check with your cable company next season. Most of them carry the MLB Extra Innings package.  It really is much better than the MLB TV.  Many of the Sox games are in HD.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

SCUT 4 for 4
    Posted by J-BAY

Scut goes 4 for 4, 1 BB, 8 TB's, 4 RBI's, played a good SS, so its time for Francona to bench Scut and play slick fielding, streaky hitter Lowrie, or Francona's "super sub" at shortstop even if a lefty is going on Wed.  Great game tonight by the Sox and hope they can continue playing well.  Would be nice to win the series in Toronto and the next 2-3 series.  GO SOX despite Theo and Francona.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : Scut goes 4 for 4, 1 BB, 8 TB's, 4 RBI's, played a good SS, so its time for Francona to bench Scut and play slick fielding, streaky hitter Lowrie, or Francona's "super sub" at shortstop even if a lefty is going on Wed.  Great game tonight by the Sox and hope they can continue playing well.  Would be nice to win the series in Toronto and the next 2-3 series.  GO SOX despite Theo and Francona.
    Posted by lucbom

Thanks oldtimer rancher in Colorado. We always love hearing your contentment and pure joy on the forum, it is contagious. There are very few like your who are always upbeat and smiling. You are a breath of fresh air and an elixir / tonic to the forum. Please visit more often.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Game thread : That's funny....he didn't mention the PED's?
    Posted by []TheBabe[]

You were up till 3 a.m. watching your Yankees. had three hours of sleep and jumped out of bed, didn't wash, shower, shave, urinate, or have breakfast but rushed here to start your trolling day? It is called a compulsive disorder. Some priorities.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

trolling ain't eazy....but it sure is fun. 

Sections
Shortcuts