Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers:
    'The Jeffersons' star Sherman Hemsley dead at 74   Can I mention that or would that be considered racist?
    Posted by andrewmitch

Great show!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Watching Reds/Astros. Wandy Rodriguez hugging and high fiving his 'mates in the Astros dugout. Looks like he's on his way to Pitt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Watching Reds/Astros. Wandy Rodriguez hugging and high fiving his 'mates in the Astros dugout. Looks like he's on his way to Pitt.
    Posted by TheExaminer

Not good news for the Reds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

How does all that go wrong?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Looked like he tagged him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

nice effort by ells, looks like WM tagged him in the replay...another good call umps

evening all

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : Not good news for the Reds.
    Posted by dgalehouse

Maybe. He pitched last night and they hammered him pretty hard. The Reds will probably make a move too. Pitching is the Reds' strong point, they need a good left handed hitting OF'er. Actually, Ellsbury would be a great fit there, but I'd rather see him stay in Boston for now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

nice effort by ells, looks like WM tagged him in the replay...another good call umps
    Posted by J-BAY

Cue all of the Ellsbury haters/Native American racists........

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

nice effort by ells, looks like WM tagged him in the replay...another good call umps evening all
    Posted by J-BAY

Yeah. Looked to me like he was out.  No harm , though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Hey, are we allowed to be critical of catchers or did some commie pinko put them in a protected group now too?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : Cue all of the Ellsbury haters/Native American racists........
    Posted by andrewmitch

The softy horde. The only good Ellsbury is a traded Ellsbury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : Maybe. He pitched last night and they hammered him pretty hard. The Reds will probably make a move too. Pitching is the Reds' strong point, they need a good left handed hitting OF'er. Actually, Ellsbury would be a great fit there, but I'd rather see him stay in Boston for now.
    Posted by TheExaminer

When is Votto due back ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : He was my favorite black television actor.....:) He'll be missed (PS and talk about the words he threw around on TV back then - remember??!)
    Posted by andrewmitch

you must be one jive talking honkie... good times! btw, also a good show.. all my idols are now dying!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : The softy horde. The only good Ellsbury is a traded Ellsbury.
    Posted by TheExaminer

realistically, if you pick on the runner up in MVP last year it is much more likely to be because of race than if you are picking on Carl Crawford.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hey, are we allowed to be critical of catchers or did some commie pinko put them in a protected group now too?
    Posted by andrewmitch

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by andrewmitch
    what? i never put them in any protected group!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : you must be one jive talking honkie... good times! btw, also a good show.. all my idols are now dying!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

LOL

careful, the thought police will have you banned

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : When is Votto due back ?
    Posted by dgalehouse

Another couple weeks. He's walking around fairly normally now, rehabbing. Ironically, the hitting has improved since he left. I think without him as a crutch to lean on, the other guys have taken it by the horns and decided to get it done.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers :
    Posted by TheExaminer

That is one sick man

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : what? i never put them in any protected group!

:)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : pike too, or is that softy?  it's so confusing.....can't keep up w/ all of the racists and haters......
    Posted by andrewmitch

If pike is softy, we have a collision of universes that will unravel the space time continuum and destroy the entire universe. No, pike would never criticize a player, his mantra is support the players always, and never say anything critical. His schtick is ripping other posters for not being as true and loyal as he is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

is it me or is jenny dell looking as wretched as this team of late? btw, are u guys aware that last year's pitching coach is the same guy responsible for oakland leasing the entire league in ERA?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

is it me or is jenny dell looking as wretched as this team of late? btw, are u guys aware that last year's pitching coach is the same guy responsible for oakland leasing the entire league in ERA?

Well, Jenny Dell, well....she must be half Italian/half Irish because I noticed that she has chubbie ankles; it's a turn off....Yes, I am a racist - everyone should know that by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Gold Glove Gonzo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nice DP

Sections
Shortcuts