Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers:
    [QUOTE]Tonight's game , and the next four games will probably determine what the Sox do at the deadline.  Should be interesting.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

it will be too late by then

what is going to change?  do you want to see if we can win a game in da bronx first?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

It is kind of bizarre. Here we are in a tie game , and you just know that we are going to lose. The only question is how will we lose it ?  That should not be the case with such a high payroll club.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

CC is doing almost an exact repeat of last year. It's not amusing, and frankly it's predictable. Just as it was predictable that in every Nava start at leadoff,2nd,3rd, he wasn't going to hit and every time they have put Ciriaco v a lefty of late, you knew he would also not get hits. It's pathetically predictable, almost like kharma's way of saying "Why did you start him?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]It is kind of bizarre. Here we are in a tie game , and you just know that we are going to lose. The only question is how will we lose it ?  That should not be the case with such a high payroll club.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Aceves

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]CC is doing almost an exact repeat of last year. It's not amusing, and frankly it's predictable. Just as it was predictable that in every Nava start at leadoff,2nd,3rd, he wasn't going to hit and every time they have put Ciriaco v a lefty of late, you knew he would also not get hits. It's pathetically predictable, almost like kharma's way of saying "Why did you start him?"
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

he's just not a very good player

just because a guy bats like Babe Ruth when he plays us, doesn't mean he is The Babe.......besides, now many guys do we make look good these days?  Right now, The Jays have a catcher who look better than Johnny Bench thanks to our pitching staff!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

And Mushmouth is out of the game?!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

And why is he out of the game? I predicted, and I will have to find the thread, that he would be reinjured within two weeks. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I mean, what is CC - can he hit?  He's going to get another AB this game........So I guess he can't hit.......And he can't field because he was replaced in the field......It's just a mess.......Please Ben do something w/ Miami - this is a golden opportunity....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Beltre's .346 OBP was better than every Red Sox in the lineup except for of all people Kelly Shoppach's .366....This is the guy who the Sox couldn't afford to keep at 3rd after a fine season as a Sox, and great numbers at Fenway, but it was more important to give 142 mil to CC five minutes after giving 160 mil to AGON

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I know, I know....And the ripple effect it had on Youk.....we could easily resign Ellsbury and steal Hammels with our eyes closed......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat05. Show gymrat05's posts

In response to "Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers": [QUOTE]It is kind of bizarre. Here we are in a tie game , and you just know that we are going to lose. The only question is how will we lose it ?  That should not be the case with such a high payroll club. Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE] We will give up a two run bomb , lose 3-1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

CC is probably going to go back to the DL. Oh well, another guy who challenged authority in his quotes, and backed himself up by diving under a bus they started to drive in the first place.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Lester told the fans get the hate out now, CC said Tito hurt his feelings and disrespected him, Youks felt disrespected by Valentine, Ortiz said it's no fun to play here anymore, and Pedroia told BV that's not how we do things here. Ortiz is the only one producing for Sox and even he got hurt after mouthing off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Lance Berkman HBP on surgically repaired knee. Taken out of the game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]CC is probably going to go back to the DL. Oh well, another guy who challenged authority in his quotes, and backed himself up by diving under a bus they started to drive in the first place.

he better not be hurt

Ben could have already pulled this off...in fact, don't play CC until he's traded - can't risk an injury.........CC for Rameriz and if you want, I'll eat Heath Bell's salary for you too (that way I have a closer too!)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Lester told the fans get the hate out now, CC said Tito hurt his feelings and disrespected him, Youks felt disrespected by Valentine, Ortiz said it's no fun to play here anymore, and Pedroia told BV that's not how we do things here. Ortiz is the only one producing for Sox and even he got hurt after mouthing off.

don't forget Middlebrooks

Lester's Tweet was so bush league - we hated him, he said it fueled him, and he then went out and pitched as bad a game as humanly possible... he really is a punk.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]And Mushmouth is out of the game?!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

At Myers lake with Melancon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]Ciriaco is 2-for-his-last 19 as well 2-for-his-last 19 v. lefties

That's why Bobby B batted him 2nd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Opie and Mushmouth - not there's a combination!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Id do the CC for hanley trade, even with HR's Bad attitude...Throw him in LF and tell him to abuse the monstah...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Come on Red Sox please score some more runs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Buch has pitched another gem with no run support...Besides the illness, hes been lights out since the beginning of June...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Id do the CC for hanley trade, even with HR's Bad attitude...Throw him in LF and tell him to abuse the monstah...
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

Yes LF or even SS.....In fact, I'd do SS because maybe that will make him happy.  I am not for coddling but we aren't dealing w/ an ideal situation here...Worst case you bench him and eat his salary but still save a fortune!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : he better not be hurt Ben could have already pulled this off...in fact, don't play CC until he's traded - can't risk an injury.........CC for Rameriz and if you want, I'll eat Heath Bell's salary for you too (that way I have a closer too!)
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Not bad AM. I'd do that deal.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

and hes only signed through 2014...saves about 5+mm a year anyway...