Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers

Nice job by Clay. Would have to say that he is now our best pitcher.  Too bad the offense stalled again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

then another 60MM the next 3

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers:
    [QUOTE]and hes only signed through 2014...saves about 5+mm a year anyway...
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

bingo - now you can keep Ross (for the same $ - ie CC = Ross + HR) and you are done in 2+ years.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Sorry, but I think Bell would get lit up in the ALE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Nice job by Clay. Would have to say that he is now our best pitcher.  Too bad the offense stalled again.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

that's why if you throw in Cole ahead of him, then Clay, then Doubie.....that's a much better start then we have w/ Clay, Beckett, Lester......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Lets Go Red Sox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, but I think Bell would get lit up in the ALE

he might

don't count on Bailey or Aceves next year and never ever count on Bard.....what have we got to lose?  remember, this is more about unloading Mushmouth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

This team need an overhaul...Clay is the only pitcher right now thats been consistant...Doubie, I believe, is starting to slow down..He was the only other consistant one...That leaves 1 of 5 pitchers you can count on...Your NOT going to the playoffs with that...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

George Brett's pine tar HR 29 years ago today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]what i'm concerned about; how does all this effect RED SOX NATION? will it disband? will jerry remy lose his job? these are questions that will haunt me for a long time. go sox!
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

The real fans will return along with some of us that have endured this mess...And the pink hats will fade as the Sox are...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]George Brett's pine tar HR 29 years ago today.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Classic

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I just want a team thats truely likeable again...They threw together the best available and now this...I still think Lester will be OK eventually...Im over Beckett...Id keep Doubie, Buch and lester for the core 3...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I have been following game since II arrived home from daughter's concert. Clay Bucholtz has pitched well, can our offense do anything to help him. I mean come on here, one run last night and one tonight. The longerbthis game stays tied the more I see Texas beating us here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Drew Stubbs reaches the Crawford Boxes at Minute Maid with a man on in the 9th, 3-2 Reds if anyone cares...;-) Coco Cordero with the BS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]CC is doing almost an exact repeat of last year. It's not amusing, and frankly it's predictable. Just as it was predictable that in every Nava start at leadoff,2nd,3rd, he wasn't going to hit and every time they have put Ciriaco v a lefty of late, you knew he would also not get hits. It's pathetically predictable, almost like kharma's way of saying "Why did you start him?"
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

It's like BV doesn't even look at the stats when he makes up the lineup.  

He had Gomez batting 3rd.  Career minor leaguer.
    He had Nava batting 3rd.  Dude was 8-63 before that and BV though #3 was the right slot.
    Before tonight, Ciriaco was 6-30 before tonight.  The four guys behind him in the lineup are far better hitters.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Get the feeling that this game could go 20 innings , and we would not score another run. The offense is sleep walking the last two nights. This game will end badly. Of that there is no doubt. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The more I look at Crawford with his swing, the more I realize that he does not fit our ball park. I remember him with Tampa with much better swings. I think you could actuallt bounce the ball into home plate and he would swing at it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

BV has been making some questionable calls as of late..I was at the game sunday and wondered why he brought in Melancon when hes looked bad his previous 2 starts...Padilla would have been better...then Albers come in when Melancon screws things up and proceeds to let every runner on score as usual...Hes the WORST when he comes in with runners on...Now tonights lineup...I guess with the lack of offense hes just trying to shake things up...But to no avail...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]I just want a team thats truely likeable again...They threw together the best available and now this...I still think Lester will be OK eventually...Im over Beckett...Id keep Doubie, Buch and lester for the core 3...

This team is an absolute wreck right now. This is the worst I've ever seen them since I started following them. So many things wrong from the top down, I don't even know where to start.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]CC is probably going to go back to the DL. Oh well, another guy who challenged authority in his quotes, and backed himself up by diving under a bus they started to drive in the first place.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

If crawford goes back on the DL - it is really going to be a disgrace that he didn't have the stupid surgery MONTHS ago!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I don't know if this guy is ever going to be what he once was. I think he is a small market player. to "Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : If crawford goes back on the DL - it is really going to be a disgrace that he didn't have the stupid surgery MONTHS ago! Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Game Thread: Red Sox at Rangers : This team is an absolute wreck right now. This is the worst I've ever seen them since I started following them. So many things wrong from the top down, I don't even know where to start.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

That about sums it up.