Twins series a microcosm of the season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Twins series a microcosm of the season

Game 1...... 5 to 0 loss very good SP OK RP No hitting 2
    Game 2...... 6 to 5 loss decent SP OK RP tons of hitting 14
    Game 3...... 6 to 4 loss very good SP RP stunk no hitting 6
    Game 4...... 6 to 4 win very good SP RP almost blew it again tons of hitting 14

The only game where it all came together was game 4 and even then the RP almost screwed that up.

This is exactly what the team has done all year. They have yet to put together all aspects of the game for any length of time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: Twins series a microcosm of the season

In Response to Twins series a microcosm of the season:
    Game 1...... 5 to 0 loss very good SP OK RP No hitting 2 Game 2...... 6 to 5 loss decent SP OK RP tons of hitting 14 Game 3...... 6 to 4 loss very good SP RP stunk no hitting 6 Game 4...... 6 to 4 win very good SP RP almost blew it again tons of hitting 14 The only game where it all came together was game 4 and even then the RP almost screwed that up. This is exactly what the team has done all year. They have yet to put together all aspects of the game for any length of time.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

I agree. I was thinking the same thing. For all the complaints about the pitching, there has been numerous times when the starting pitching was great but no hitting or if there was hitting, the bullpen blew the game, or if the hitting bullpen was great, the starting pitching stunk. Etc. Etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Twins series a microcosm of the season

Simply put this team is not that good.  I believe sucks is the term I used 2 months ago.  Time too let it out and enjoy the rest of the season.  I got tickets to next Tuesday nights game at Camden Yards.  I'm stoked.

Sections
Shortcuts