Umpires are killing this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: Umpires are killing this team

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]Is it the consensus of opinion here that Mikey is an imposter whose act under numerous monikers is to pretend to be a concerned, disappointed Red Sox fan. In other words he is a phony whose mission is to annoy Red Sox fans but doesn't have the backbone to admit that he is a Yankee fan. Now please explain to me why this Pike with numerous monikers but are all loyal and positive to the Red Sox is considered to be as evil as Mikey. Isn't this a Red Sox forum and fans are by definition supposed to be Red Sox fans. What is Pike's crime? Please elaborate? Does having multiple monikers a worse violation than pretending to be a Sox fan when you are not?
    Posted by Clamshack1[/QUOTE]

Many excellent points here. Have yet to see any responses to some decent questions. Why is Pike so disliked even if he has several monikers? He is obviously a loyal and usually optimistic Red Sox fan. Is that a crime?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Many excellent points here. Have yet to see any responses to some decent questions. Why is Pike so disliked even if he has several monikers? He is obviously a loyal and usually optimistic Red Sox fan. Is that a crime? Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE] Nice job pike, keep responding to yourself, you're fooling us all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

Today it's the Yankee ballpark whiners, yesterday the umpires, later it'll be the injuries again, now some upset fat cat texting the owners from the dugout and dropping a dime.
    When somebody like Pedey gets involved in the nonsense, it almost looks like it's time to blow it up.
    Where's the brass balls, the dirt, the blood, the sneers?
    And what's with this incessant drumbeat of crap about identities, who should post, who shouldn't--all by people who have absolutely zip insight into the game or anything useful to say about baseball.
    These are not the Red Sox or the Sox fans I grew up hating.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to ;Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to ;Umpires are killing this team:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Nice job pike, keep responding to yourself, you're fooling us all.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

Here's the sad part; he (I hope it's not a woman, not very becoming in that case) knows that most of the readers are onto him, but in an odd way craves the attention, perhaps to compensate for the lack of on the homefront.

This is called ..... a troll. (And a whiny one)

Or beni-syndrome.

The mega-insults won't stop him, so I must be bored

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And anyone reading the exchange between Mikey's aliases, Harpua among them, should wonder why Mikey doesn't get help. He's the one who needs it, and he's probably on every forum on this site doing the same thing. Only Yankee fans would defend that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : "Clamshack" has always been Mikey, a Yankee troll, immitating Pike. That's not only been said 1,000 times on the board, he talks to JBay under this screenname as Mikey. I believe you know this and then decided to respond to yet another well-known Mikey alias "Harpua". He's also claimed to be able to immitate anyone on the board, and has done immitations of me, Beni, SPC, and even Jete, positive posters he doesn't want on the board. We're also the authors of threads that are continually bumped until they are removed from the board, and in Beni's case, banned. He has been the thread bumper all along. And it's Yankee fans like you who continue to point to Sox fans on a Sox board, and see nothing wrong with what Yankee trolls do here that is part of the problem on this board. You even admitted to not having a problem with blaming Pike, even though you didn't think Pike was doing it because you don't like him. Incredible. I believe most fans would want the bumping stopped, and whomever is responsible gone. But it's not your team board, so you don't care. Let's face it, you're all one tight group, albeit a group that doesn't even know each other except for the fact that you're all Yankee fans posting on a Sox forum. That's kinda pathetic when you think about it. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] Pike, everyone knows that this is all you and all your screenames are in trouble when they begin to ban by IP address. This is the only screename I have and use.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dear Mikey - I don't know why you think all your different screen names are useful. It is a bore; that simple. You have entered into the same world as Pike.

The majority of us here wish to converse baseball with each other; have a fair share of good natured ribbing and just enjoy a sport we all love.

You bump threads, Pike bumps threads and for what reason? The two of you seem intent on destroying this forum.

Pike I can understand - he is nothing more than a punk and has proved that time and time again. But I still don't get you. You are supposeduly from the Bronx and in all my years growing up and living there, the only punks that existed were the punk rockers in the 70's. If you are truly from the Bronx, then act like it. One name, one profile - no hiding. Cut your sh*t out. None of the other Yankee fans here care for your act - it is boorish and impotent. Stand up and be counted or just leave.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

[QUOTE]And anyone reading the exchange between Mikey's aliases, Harpua among them, should wonder why Mikey doesn't get help. He's the one who needs it, and he's probably on every forum on this site doing the same thing. Only Yankee fans would defend that.

She thinks any Red Sox fan who makes negative comments (rightfully so) is a Yankee troll. She should take her pink hat and go. She was so exstatic that after the last Indian game, she thought that would take the momentum onto Baltimore and NY. Not sure what team she's been watching all year, but I didn't see a sweep in Baltimore and I don't see 2-4 as building up momentum. 

But, I'm sure last night's "great game by Beckett" will carry the team forward against LA. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]Dear Mikey - I don't know why you think all your different screen names are useful. It is a bore; that simple. You have entered into the same world as Pike. The majority of us here wish to converse baseball with each other; have a fair share of good natured ribbing and just enjoy a sport we all love. You bump threads, Pike bumps threads and for what reason? The two of you seem intent on destroying this forum. Pike I can understand - he is nothing more than a punk and has proved that time and time again. But I still don't get you. You are supposeduly from the Bronx and in all my years growing up and living there, the only punks that existed were the punk rockers in the 70's. If you are truly from the Bronx, then act like it. One name, one profile - no hiding. Cut your sh*t out. None of the other Yankee fans here care for your act - it is boorish and impotent. Stand up and be counted or just leave. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] Wow, Jessey you have been fooled by someone who is not that smart. This is my one screen.screename.

Sections
Shortcuts