Umpires are killing this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Re: Umpires are killing this team

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Drives you crazy doesn't it? I'm sure you'd much rather be just posting all over the board as Sox fans with no one questioning it. Oh, well. Too bad for you. And jsyk, you shouldn't use the same lines like "try discussing baseball for a change" under your aliases, Mikey. It gives you away.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

jrh1194 isn't mikey BUT you are pike.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]JMH, I'm new here. Are you a Yankee fan?
    Posted by Fenwayjimy[/QUOTE]

You're hardly new here, pike. "I'm new here" is one of your giveaway lines.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

I thought that I recalled JRH1194 from the nbcsports forum as a Yankee fan.
    jrh1194 - Sep 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Just remember that the Jays have once again missed the playoffs…Better luck next year or the year after that…Go Yankees!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Why don't Yankee trolls identify themselves. I just wasted five minutes of my valuable time identifying this Yankee troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

[QUOTE]Why don't Yankee trolls identify themselves. I just wasted five minutes of my valuable time identifying this Yankee troll.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're time is so valuable Pike, which is why you spend 23 hours and 45 minutes each day on this forum under your various screenames.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Hey Camelwalk, why aren't you over on the politics thread defending the white supremacist?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Camelwalk, why aren't you over on the politics thread defending the white supremacist?

Who could possibly defend that awful tragedy Kim?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]I thought that I recalled JRH1194 from the nbcsports forum as a Yankee fan. jrh1194 - Sep 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM Just remember that the Jays have once again missed the playoffs…Better luck next year or the year after that…Go Yankees!!!!!

OMG. LMAO. What's really unbelievable is in that post, he seems to be mocking Jays fans. He probably does this on numerous sites to numerous teams. And NBC? That's probably where Mikey hangs out talking politics like he does on this board.

I've said Jr. was a Yankee alias since the time he used to attack Beni on his threads as a "Sox fan". This is hilarious. Busted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Yeah you're time is so valuable Pike, which is why you spend 23 hours and 45 minutes each day on this forum under your various screenames.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

LOL. You're a Yankee fan and you fit that description on a Sox board! How pathetic is that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Who could possibly defend that awful tragedy Kim?
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

That is an outrageous post, Mikey, and one I consider a personal attack. This is the only forum I post on. And you have some nerve making a post suggesting that I'm a white supremist on a political forum. If this doesn't prove that you're here to attack Sox fans with ridiculous accusations, I don't know what would.

After this post, I'd be interested in seeing who your friends are here, Mikey. And, yes, I'm never going to shut up about it. I'm copying your post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : That is an outrageous post, Mikey, and one I consider a personal attack. This is the only forum I post on. And you have some nerve making a post suggesting that I'm a white supremist on a political forum. If this doesn't prove that you're here to attack Sox fans with ridiculous accusations, I don't know what would. After this post, I'd be interested in seeing who your friends are here, Mikey. And, yes, I'm never going to shut up about it. I'm copying your post.

I believe he's accusing you of being pike, like he alway does, by calling pike kim. I don't think he's saying you're a white surpremacist, or that you would defend one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

It is amazing how clear my head is these days having avoided some of these silly threads for the last few weeks.

Mikey - if you really are running another alias here, then you are as sad as Pike with all his aliases. Why don't the two of you grow up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]It is amazing how clear my head is these days having avoided some of these silly threads for the last few weeks. Mikey - if you really are running another alias here, then you are as sad as Pike with all his aliases. Why don't the two of you grow up.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Hey Jess, I was wondering where you had been. I thought you might be taking an unauthorized leave of absense from the board. Mikey even had a couple of aliases imitating pike (pretty sad) according to J-Bay, who seems to be getting fed up with him. They had me fooled. They sounded just like pike. I'm starting to believe kim wasn't too far off the mark about him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Somebody ought to write a book about this forum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Hey Jess, I was wondering where you had been. I thought you might be taking an unauthorized leave of absense from the board. Mikey even had a couple of aliases imitating pike (pretty sad) according to J-Bay, who seems to be getting fed up with him. They had me fooled. They sounded just like pike. I'm starting to believe kim wasn't too far off the mark about him.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Mike. People also thought his immitation of me was me, and his immitation of SPC was SPC, and that his Benitoismyhero was Beni. He brags he can immitate anyone. I always said all the copycat hyphenated posters in Beni's threads were so obviously not Beni, and were being done by a Yankee fan to make Beni look bad. I think we both know now that they were Mikey as well.

Not to mention that all the immitations are posters that Mikey doesn't like or want on the board. This is one demented dude. And he has other names all over the board, mostly with private profiles that no one knows who have been posting here for years. If you add the bumping of the threads, he's been wrecking this board for years. He's a Yankee troll and even Yankee fans should be upset that he's doing this. I can't imagine what this guy's life is like if he's spending so much of it doing this on sports forums. The guy is in his forties. Think about that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Somebody ought to write a book about this forum.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

No comment again about what Mikey has done here? That's the difference with you as a Yankee fan. You don't care that a Yankee troll is messing up a Sox forum. It's not your team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts