Umpires are killing this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Re: Umpires are killing this team

In Response to; Umpires are killing this team:
    Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to;' Umpires are killing this team:
    Posted by kimsaysthis

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team:
    In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : No comment again about what Mikey has done here? That's the difference with you as a Yankee fan. You don't care that a Yankee troll is messing up a Sox forum. It's not your team.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Cheerleaders posing as Red Sox fans can also screw up this forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Bumping thread to drop 2004 idiot's redundancy

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Bumping thread to drop 2004 idiot's redundancy
    Posted by jesseyeric

If you're going to do this every time threads are bumped up, don't bump a thread that hasn't been posted on in five days except for "pumpsie" who seems to have a personal vendetta regarding my threads because they're too positive for him. Kinda like Beni's threads and SPC's threads.

And start questioning Yankee trolls for the bumping. As long as it's always blamed on Sox fans, it's a win-win for the Yankee troll. And that's part of the problem. Not sure you care, but you do post on the board so you should.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : If you're going to do this every time threads are bumped up, don't bump a thread that hasn't been posted on in five days except for "pumpsie" who seems to have a personal vendetta regarding my threads because they're too positive for him. Kinda like Beni's threads and SPC's threads. And start questioning Yankee trolls for the bumping. As long as it's always blamed on Sox fans, it's a win-win for the Yankee troll. And that's part of the problem. Not sure you care, but you do post on the board so you should.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Kim - stop - please. The bumping of threads has been rehashed a thousand times. Whether it is Pikey or Mikey, my screaming at both of them hasn't worked. And I hit every thread that immediately followed the 15 2004 idiot threads that appeared.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to;; Umpires are killing this team:
    Posted by kimsaysthis

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team":
    In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : No comment again about what Mikey has done here? That's the difference with you as a Yankee fan. You don't care that a Yankee troll is messing up a Sox forum. It's not your team. Posted by kimsaysthis
    Pike , I have hardly been posting here lately. The Sox are irrelevant and aren't going anywhere. I've been on the political forum much more, leave me out of what you do with your dozens of screenames Calzone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Pike , I have hardly been posting here lately. The Sox are irrelevant and aren't going anywhere. I've been on the political forum much more, leave me out of what you do with your dozens of screenames Calzone.
    Posted by Harpua710

You've hardly been posting here lately, because you have 1,000 other screennames to do it for you, Mikey. This one was created when you already had many other names. Who would do that? The names you've admitted to haven't even been banned.

And I'm very clear on the fact that you love politics. Your screennames have been filling the board with your political thoughts. Enough for posters to complain about it.

Are there really no political forums in New York? Interesting that you feel Boston is the only place to discuss every thought in your head. I bet you're lying on the political threads, and just creating the same crap you create here. That would be my guess since this really isn't the only place for a guy from NY to post comments.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Pike, please let me know what other screenames I'm using I'm interested to know so I can read their posts. you're one confused Calzone, living up in BeaconHill, next to PawSoxPhil, near UticaClub.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

UticaClub loved a good clamshack.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Is it the consensus of opinion here that Mikey is an imposter whose act under numerous monikers is to pretend to be a concerned, disappointed Red Sox fan. In other words he is a phony whose mission is to annoy Red Sox fans but doesn't have the backbone to admit that he is a Yankee fan. Now please explain to me why this Pike with numerous monikers but are all loyal and positive to the Red Sox is considered to be as evil as Mikey. Isn't this a Red Sox forum and fans are by definition supposed to be Red Sox fans. What is Pike's crime? Please elaborate? Does having multiple monikers a worse violation than pretending to be a Sox fan when you are not?
    Posted by Clamshack1

Pike - Did you take your Ritalin today?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Pike, there you go with yet ANOTHER screename. You're not fooling anyone, we can see you coming a mile away with any one of your many screenames.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

This thread JUST got bumped to the top if the forum, nice try pike! I have no idea how you do that but good try!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

Posted by kimsaysthis

Sections
Shortcuts