Umpires are killing this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Umpires are killing this team

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Wow, Jessey you have been fooled by someone who is not that smart. This is my one screen.screename.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I had heard that once before from you and then you admitted to being Camelwalk. So where does the truth lie? 

I cannot prove anything, so if you are saying that all these other posters are not you, then I put it on you to challenge them everytime they post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Yeah - I had heard that once before from you and then you admitted to being Camelwalk. So where does the truth like?  I cannot prove anything, so if you are saying that all these other posters are not you, then I put it on you to challenge them everytime they post. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] I make my identity known, unlike pikesaysthis who has conversations w himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Dear Mikey - I don't know why you think all your different screen names are useful. It is a bore; that simple. You have entered into the same world as Pike. The majority of us here wish to converse baseball with each other; have a fair share of good natured ribbing and just enjoy a sport we all love. You bump threads, Pike bumps threads and for what reason? The two of you seem intent on destroying this forum. Pike I can understand - he is nothing more than a punk and has proved that time and time again. But I still don't get you. You are supposeduly from the Bronx and in all my years growing up and living there, the only punks that existed were the punk rockers in the 70's. If you are truly from the Bronx, then act like it. One name, one profile - no hiding. Cut your sh*t out. None of the other Yankee fans here care for your act - it is boorish and impotent. Stand up and be counted or just leave.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

While I appreciate you standing up to Mikey. Pike has never IMO bumped threads. The thread bumping has been in the past always Beni's threads bunched up to go after Beni for his posts about the Yankees. Mikey also created all the immitating posters that Beni was constantly blamed for. The threads were eventually deleted. Anyone who believes Pike is bumping positive posters threads to have them deleted isn't really seeing the whole picture.

Not to mention the fact it completely ruins a Sox forum, which a Yankee troll would never care about, and, in fact, probably enjoy since that's what he seems to be here to do.

There is NO Sox fan bumping threads, and there never has been.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : While I appreciate you standing up to Mikey. Pike has never IMO bumped threads. The thread bumping has been in the past always Beni's threads bunched up to go after Beni for his posts about the Yankees. Mikey also created all the immitating posters that Beni was constantly blamed for. They were eventually deleted. Anyone who believes Pike is bumping positive posters threads to have them deleted isn't really seeing the whole picture. Not to mention the fact it completely ruins a Sox forum, which a Yankee troll would never care about, and, in fact, enjoy. There is NO Sox fan bumping threads, and there never has been. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] PIKE, I don't know how to bump a thread and I have never created an imposter screename only my own screenames.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": I make my identity known, unlike pikesaysthis who has conversations w himself.

This is not about you and Pike or you and Kim anymore. This is about Mikey from the Bronx. You are telling me, Jete, Zac, Steven and the rest of the Yankee fans here that you are neither the thread bumper or the poster with a thousand profiles. Ok, then why are you being named so often and by more than Pike and Kim? Even Jete thinks you are the thread bumper.

Someone makes a comment that you disagree with, explain your opinion and leave it at that. The old saying of "stop beating a dead horse" applies here.

This constant battling is most tedious and many people are just tired of it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And Steven has removed my post about his high five to Mikey's alias blaming another Mikey alias on Pike, which he knew about. Called in the JBay card I guess. That's awful for a Sox forum for a Yankee fan to have contacts that Sox fans don't have. And Sox fans continually take the hits. Unfreakenbelievable.

And it took about a minute or so to do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And that's the second time I had a post removed arguing with Steven, a Yankee fan. Something is wrong with that picture.

And as usual, his slam against a Sox fan remains.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : This is not about you and Pike or you and Kim anymore. This is about Mikey from the Bronx. You are telling me, Jete, Zac, Steven and the rest of the Yankee fans here that you are neither the thread bumper or the poster with a thousand profiles. Ok, then why are you being named so often and by more than Pike and Kim? Even Jete thinks you are the thread bumper. Someone makes a comment that you disagree with, explain your opinion and leave it at that. The old saying of "stop beating a dead horse" applies here. This constant battling is most tedious and many people are just tired of it. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] Jessey, its not me. How can I prove it to you??? I can't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Jessey, its not me. How can I prove it to you??? I can't.

You are right - you can't prove it, but when Jete says it is you, then I have to wonder because Jete doesn't talk out of his azz. So I have to wonder.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Here's the sad part; he (I hope it's not a woman, not very becoming in that case) knows that most of the readers are onto him, but in an odd way craves the attention, perhaps to compensate for the lack of on the homefront. This is called ..... a troll. (And a whiny one) Or beni-syndrome. The mega-insults won't stop him, so I must be bored
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Again, you're talking to Mikey knowingly, under one of his aliases about his other alias known to you, and blaming it on a Sox fan. That about wraps up what I said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : You are right - you can't prove it, but when Jete says it is you, then I have to wonder because Jete doesn't talk out of his azz. So I have to wonder.

JBay also knows it's him, and he talks to JBay as Mikey under the name Clamshack. What more do you need?

He's BSing you, but in his mind, he's "owing" or "pwning", this site.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : You are right - you can't prove it, but when Jete says it is you, then I have to wonder because Jete doesn't talk out of his azz. So I have to wonder. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] Why jete says it? idk pike has a lot of aliases and uses them well, we're both NYC residents id be willing to grab a cup of coffee or a pint and talk about it, its not me jessey. I don't know how a thread gets bumped and this is the only screename I have, I have never been a Beni or spc imposter or any other of the pike creations.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Hey Steven - how is it that you are being blamed along with J-Bay on posts being deleted? Doesn't make sense. Is this true?

And FTR Kim - you can easily delete your own post and blame someone else for this. You make accusations without proof. You claim this and that is going on here and it is being perpetuated by others. Now I am not saying that you would do such things, but I was not at all surprised last week when after you b*tched and moaned about the Oriole's thread that they all of a sudden were deleted and once they were delted, you disappeared immediately thereafter.

And strange how you have made no comments on the threads regarding the rumors of the banning of Yankee fans, especially since you were challenged in a few of those threads by a number of members of RSN.

Not like you to back down from a challenge.

Time for baseball fans to take back this forum. It is okay to disagree and one doesn't always need to be positive about their team. Different opinions make for better conversation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Steven - how is it that you are being blamed along with J-Bay on posts being deleted? Doesn't make sense. Is this true? And FTR Kim - you can easily delete your own post and blame someone else for this. You make accusations without proof. You claim this and that is going on here and it is being perpetuated by others. Now I am not saying that you would do such things, but I was not at all surprised last week when after you b*tched and moaned about the Oriole's thread that they all of a sudden were deleted and once they were delted, you disappeared immediately thereafter. And strange how you have made no comments on the threads regarding the rumors of the banning of Yankee fans, especially since you were challenged in a few of those threads by a number of members of RSN. Not like you to back down from a challenge. Time for baseball fans to take back this forum. It is okay to disagree and one doesn't always need to be positive about their team. Different opinions make for better conversation.

jess, just check out last nights game thread. pike was not on the board last night.  thats all you need to know and why BDC has decided to take action. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Why jete says it? idk pike has a lot of aliases and uses them well, we're both NYC residents id be willing to grab a cup of coffee or a pint and talk about it, its not me jessey. I don't know how a thread gets bumped and this is the only screename I have, I have never been a Beni or spc imposter or any other of the pike creations.

You are probably most of the Pike aliases on the board. Remember you bragged about being able to impersonate anyone, and you've done it time and time again. You had a dozen in Beni's threads before he was banned. They were so ridiculously obvious, I said so many times, but you had the Yankee train on your back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]Hey Steven - how is it that you are being blamed along with J-Bay on posts being deleted? Doesn't make sense. Is this true? And FTR Kim - you can easily delete your own post and blame someone else for this. You make accusations without proof. You claim this and that is going on here and it is being perpetuated by others. Now I am not saying that you would do such things, but I was not at all surprised last week when after you b*tched and moaned about the Oriole's thread that they all of a sudden were deleted and once they were delted, you disappeared immediately thereafter. And strange how you have made no comments on the threads regarding the rumors of the banning of Yankee fans, especially since you were challenged in a few of those threads by a number of members of RSN. Not like you to back down from a challenge. Time for baseball fans to take back this forum. It is okay to disagree and one doesn't always need to be positive about their team. Different opinions make for better conversation. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] I do take on pikesaysthis and all his aliases on this forum and I admit that because Pike has been a nuisance for a looong time BUT I do post about baseball which is a big difference between Pike and I.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : You are probably most of the Pike aliases on the board. Remember you bragged about being able to impersonate anyone, and you've done it time and time again. You had a dozen in Beni's threads before he was banned. They were so ridiculously obvious, I said so many times, but you had the Yankee train on your back. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] NO, I don't remember ever bragging about being able to impersonate anyone, please show me that pike.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from caubrey. Show caubrey's posts

lol, i remember when majority of the convo in here was about sports....now its about trying to figure out who is pretending to be who.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Steven - how is it that you are being blamed along with J-Bay on posts being deleted? Doesn't make sense. Is this true? And FTR Kim - you can easily delete your own post and blame someone else for this. You make accusations without proof. You claim this and that is going on here and it is being perpetuated by others. Now I am not saying that you would do such things, but I was not at all surprised last week when after you b*tched and moaned about the Oriole's thread that they all of a sudden were deleted and once they were delted, you disappeared immediately thereafter. And strange how you have made no comments on the threads regarding the rumors of the banning of Yankee fans, especially since you were challenged in a few of those threads by a number of members of RSN. Not like you to back down from a challenge. Time for baseball fans to take back this forum. It is okay to disagree and one doesn't always need to be positive about their team. Different opinions make for better conversation.

Are you out of your mind? Do you really believe I typed up a very long post just to delete it myself in about two minutes? And I never had a post of yours deleted. Get your facts straight, or get off my friends list because you came down alot more on me than Mikey FTR. And that's at least interesting since that's what I was talking about in the post that was deleted. How you guys are one tight pack even though you don't even know each other, except as being Yankee fans posting on a Sox board, and how pathetic that was.

FTR You came after a Sox fan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the Yankee troll that is wrecking this board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]lol, i remember when majority of the convo in here was about sports....now its about trying to figure out who is pretending to be who. Posted by caubrey[/QUOTE] Agreed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from caubrey. Show caubrey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Are you out of your mind? Do you really believe I typed up a very long post just to delete it myself in about two minutes? And I never had a post of yours deleted. Get your facts straight, or get off my friends list because you came down alot more on me than Mikey FTR. And that's at least interesting since that's what I was talking about in the post that was deleted. How you guys are one tight pack even though you don't even know each other, except as being Yankee fans posting on a Sox board, and how pathetic that was. FTR You came after a Sox fan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the Yankee troll that is wrecking this board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim dont take this the wrong way but are u ok?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It's amazing that the posters who don't delete posts they don't like and choose to debate them are viewed as worse than those who have the posts removed. Pretty funny.

I've debated some really abusive posts. I'm not a post deleter. That's ridiculous.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Kim - it is time for you to take a stand on all the accusations that are thrown your way. You have joined Pike and Mike as the three biggest named problems on this board. Mikey is takaing a stand here; Pike disappears because he wants no part of his own stupidness but what about you. Even after all our fights, I have defended your rights here as well as not being Pike. But you never reply with a straight answer. You usually hit a question with another question and you seem to have a better memory than most, constantly bringing up a conversation that took place. Mikey says he never uttered those words. Please prove that he did. You seem to have your own archive of back dated comments. I kindly ask & respectfully so that you find that piece. As for Pike, it is unlikely that anyone would try and impersonate a peice of sh*t like that . Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] It cant be produced because it was a lie when pike/Kim wrote that I said that, the post doesn't exist. This is what pike/Kim does, lies. Constantly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I watched early and saw that Beckett was getting squeezed on every pitch.  He was frustrated but didn't get to emotional or it would have gotten worse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from caubrey. Show caubrey's posts

after a while u have to realize when a person is a lil off, going back n fourth with them is pointless.