Unless the SS is RICO PETROCILIE, then the GLOVE is more needed than the BAT........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Unless the SS is RICO PETROCILIE, then the GLOVE is more needed than the BAT........

We can argue until were blue in the face, but they gave the job to Drew in the offseason and it will be his when he returns.

With that said, Im all for keeping Iggy in Boston. But unlike some here, I understand the situation and see no point in constantly complaining about it over and over again. It is what it is. Iggy will get his day.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Unless the SS is RICO PETROCILIE, then the GLOVE is more needed than the BAT........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

We can argue until were blue in the face, but they gave the job to Drew in the offseason and it will be his when he returns.

With that said, Im all for keeping Iggy in Boston. But unlike some here, I understand the situation and see no point in constantly complaining about it over and over again. It is what it is. Iggy will get his day.

Only in America are Baseball jobs given in January......  Yes, It's a tough call......  If Ben is lucky, some team/s will come calling for Drew and we can get something back.... IE: Prospect/s

I think we should be cheering for Drew to do well for that very reason Bill. If he does well, we could get a decent return if we package him in some sort of deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I know that there is a lot of PRE$$URE on BEN, but I think that  J F & the pitching staff would take the GLOVE every time !!!!

If you're going to start a thread, with the name of one of the most popular Red Sox players of the last 50 years, in the title, couldn't you at least make sure you spell PETROCELLI'S name correctly?

Google it, if you have to.

It's not that hard...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I know that there is a lot of PRE$$URE on BEN, but I think that  J F & the pitching staff would take the GLOVE every time !!!!

If you're going to start a thread, with the name of one of the most popular Red Sox players of the last 50 years, in the title, couldn't you at least make sure you spell PETROCELLI'S name correctly?

It's not that hard...

Another post from Bill that's hard to comprehend "WHY AGAIN"!!!!!  Bill probably think Google is something he used to do with the ladies 73 years ago.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Only in America are Baseball jobs given in January......  Yes, It's a tough call......  If Ben is lucky, some team/s will come calling for Drew and we can get something back.... IE: Prospect/s

I think we should be cheering for Drew to do well for that very reason Bill. If he does well, we could get a decent return if we package him in some sort of deal.

TRUE........   But, the team has two special players in Iggy & Bradley that are MLB ready & provide value every game !!

I understand that. but like I said, it is what it is.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Only in America are Baseball jobs given in January

Yeah, maybe the Sox should be like every other team in professional sports.

Don't plan.

Don't scout players.

Ignore how players did the previous years.

Simply bring everyone to camp and hold open tryouts for all spots. As we know, this is how all sports teams run things.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

It's not that hard...

Amen to that.  I've never heard of Rico Petrocilie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Of course, you have no proof of that.

Who are the SS's for the playoff teams last year?

• Jeter
    • Hardy
    • Peralta
    • Andrus
    • Drew (nice surprise)
    • Desmond
    • Not sure Atl had a regular
    • Cozart
    • Crawford

Jeter, Peralta, Desmond have no range at all, and Hardy and Drew are average at best.

Sorry Bill, this is where ill-considered and ill-researched opinions go to die.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts