Unrest in New York

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Unrest in New York

Watching the Michael Kay show today. Kay referred to McCann and Beltran as " busts."  He called Ellsbury the Yank's best player, then ripped him and/or Girardi for getting a " rest day " yesterday against the Rays.  He was very emphatic in his anger. It shows that Sox fans are not the only ones getting a little testy . Things are getting rough in New York too. ......... Just as an aside, can you imagine Don Orsillo ever having the temerity to refer to Drew or A.J. , or any Sox player, as a " bust" ?  Or ripping Farrell or Ortiz for a rest day.  Never happen.  Not sure if that is good or bad. But a little blunt criticism is always welcome.

Stabbed by Foulke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Unrest in New York

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Watching the Michael Kay show today. Kay referred to McCann and Beltran as " busts."  He called Ellsbury the Yank's best player, then ripped him and/or Girardi for getting a " rest day " yesterday against the Rays.  He was very emphatic in his anger. It shows that Sox fans are not the only ones getting a little testy . Things are getting rough in New York too. ......... Just as an aside, can you imagine Don Orsillo ever having the temerity to refer to Drew or A.J. , or any Sox player, as a " bust" ?  Or ripping Farrell or Ortiz for a rest day.  Never happen.  Not sure if that is good or bad. But a little blunt criticism is always welcome.

stabbed by Foulke.

If you want blunt, gale you've come to the right place.

Was it his radio show, on ESPN? Girardi said  Ellsbury was "nursing an injury" then again when isn't he? After spending half a billion dollars during the off season, unrest in New York may be an understatement

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

How about 'Kay is an idiot'?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

stabbed by Foulke.

Was it his radio show, on ESPN? Girardi said  Ellsbury was "nursing an injury" then again when isn't he? After spending half a billion dollars during the off season, unrest in New York may be an understatement

[object HTMLDivElement]    I think so. I saw it on YES.  I think it is simulcast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]    I think so. I saw it on YES.  I think it is simulcast.

Kay has to seperate being the play by play and the radio host. He wouldn't last long on the radio, if he didn't. Being a homer in the booth to an audience of NYY fans, is one thing, showing a clear bias on the air to a mixed fan base, is something else

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

stabbed by Foulke.

Kay has to seperate being the play by play and the radio host. He wouldn't last long on the radio, if he didn't. Being a homer in the booth to an audience of NYY fans, is one thing, showing a clear bias on the air to a mixed fan base, is something else

[object HTMLDivElement]  Yeah. But he still works for the Yankees and YES. They could fire him if they didn't like what he said on the air.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

That works. He appears smarter than he is during Yank-em games because he surrounds himself with morons like Singleton, Cone, O'neill, and Flaherty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

+10..thank you JB..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

I'm sure Orsillo and Remy signed a statement that they would never criticize a member of the RED SOX or they would be fired. Sad, but probably true. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Marty Brennaman is one of the best in the business, I grew up listening to him. His voice might as well be on the soundtrack of my childhood. When I first started following the Sox, I was surprised at how soft sell the Sox announcers were. Marty wasn't like that, and I assumed all announcers called BS out when they saw it. Not the case. Marty calls 'em like he sees 'em, and has taken some heat for it over the years, but that's why he's a HOF'er. I don't like Kay, but good for him for telling it like it is. Yankees suck, and everybody knows it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Well, there is that!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

This just in: Speaking of unrest, this piece of news just arrived. It appears that Wally, the Green Monster had a meeting this morning with the front office concerning his safety. From what I was able to gather, Wally has felt threatened when he makes his way thru the stands. Lately, people who thought Wally was harmless and funny, have been taking their RED SOX anger out on the popular mascot. Wally was quoted as saying "they(fans) can't get to the players so they're going after me." According to Wally he's had beer thrown at him and a couple of fans even took a swing at him. During the WALLY DANCE some of the younger fans tried to push Wally over the railing. 

Wally is asking for protection and has asked for 2 security guards to accompany him during his job time at the park. Larry Lucchino, who was looking for some trades to help his floundering team, has put that on hold until he can get this Wally situation settled.

If there's any further news concerning Remy's best friend, Wally, I'll be here to report it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Don O will never say anything negative on NESN's game broadcasts but he is more open and "blunt" on other networks with interviews and it's refreshing to hear........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

I'm sure Orsillo and Remy signed a statement that they would never criticize a member of the RED SOX or they would be fired. Sad, but probably true. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

To the victor goes the spoils.  The more you win, the more they let slide.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

More unrest in Yankeeland. Sabathia has been put on the shelf for the foreseeable future with knee issues. I suspect from the description this may be a meniscus tear or possibly arthritis; both conditions are related to weight, and CC is not a small man. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely

Strange that the balance of powerlessness has shifted so soon in the ALE.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

More unrest in Yankeeland. Sabathia has been put on the shelf for the foreseeable future with knee issues. I suspect from the description this may be a meniscus tear or possibly arthritis; both conditions are related to weight, and CC is not a small man. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, my old theme was 'we're better than the EE'.  Now it's 'we might suck, but at least we didn't spend $500M to suck'.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yeah, my old theme was 'we're better than the EE'.  Now it's 'we might suck, but at least we didn't spend $500M to suck'.

Spoken by Joe "How can you improve the best team in baseball?" Breidey. BTW, no one takes Kay seriously in NYC. And where does he go with that dimwit remark when they play to their baseball card as players almost invariably do?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Stabbed by Foulke.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Marty Brennaman is one of the best in the business, I grew up listening to him. His voice might as well be on the soundtrack of my childhood. When I first started following the Sox, I was surprised at how soft sell the Sox announcers were. Marty wasn't like that, and I assumed all announcers called BS out when they saw it. Not the case. Marty calls 'em like he sees 'em, and has taken some heat for it over the years, but that's why he's a HOF'er. I don't like Kay, but good for him for telling it like it is. Yankees suck, and everybody knows it.

Pretty much; I'm just wondering why Cashman never learns his lesson regarding expensive old players, and also, always seems to get a pass

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to mfymfy's comment:

More unrest in Yankeeland. Sabathia has been put on the shelf for the foreseeable future with knee issues. I suspect from the description this may be a meniscus tear or possibly arthritis; both conditions are related to weight, and CC is not a small man. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely

[object HTMLDivElement]

Spoken by Joe "How can you improve the best team in baseball?" Breidey. BTW, no one takes Kay seriously in NYC. And where does he go with that dimwit remark when they play to their baseball card as players almost invariably do?

Not when they're on the down side. And McCann's card has indicated this. Duh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

stabbed by Foulke.

Yes, no pun intended

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

More unrest in Yankeeland. Sabathia has been put on the shelf for the foreseeable future with knee issues. I suspect from the description this may be a meniscus tear or possibly arthritis; both conditions are related to weight, and CC is not a small man. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely

[object HTMLDivElement]

Not when they're on the down side. And McCann's card has indicated this. Duh.

McAnn's power numbers are on pace to be in the 22-24, 80 rbi range  which would be closer to his 2008-2010 seasons than 2011-2013 seasons.The guy is 30, not 50. 

And try the remark without the duh. You still make your point but won't come across as such a ______.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

This just in: Speaking of unrest, this piece of news just arrived. It appears that Wally, the Green Monster had a meeting this morning with the front office concerning his safety. From what I was able to gather, Wally has felt threatened when he makes his way thru the stands. Lately, people who thought Wally was harmless and funny, have been taking their RED SOX anger out on the popular mascot. Wally was quoted as saying "they(fans) can't get to the players so they're going after me." According to Wally he's had beer thrown at him and a couple of fans even took a swing at him. During the WALLY DANCE some of the younger fans tried to push Wally over the railing. 

Wally is asking for protection and has asked for 2 security guards to accompany him during his job time at the park. Larry Lucchino, who was looking for some trades to help his floundering team, has put that on hold until he can get this Wally situation settled.

If there's any further news concerning Remy's best friend, Wally, I'll be here to report it.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Lucchino IS Wally. Like King Henry and King Ahab, he disguises himself and walks among his troops. Henry got away with it, Ahab got an arrow in the breast for his trouble.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

More unrest in Yankeeland. Sabathia has been put on the shelf for the foreseeable future with knee issues. I suspect from the description this may be a meniscus tear or possibly arthritis; both conditions are related to weight, and CC is not a small man. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Technically, the phrase is 'it is a lot easier making moves to improve a bad team than a good team, so making moves to improve the best team in BB, which we were, is a lot harder than making moves to improve a team like the NYY.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

And try the remark without the duh. You still make your point but won't come across as such a ______.

So, "Duh" is not acceptable, but "dimwitted" is...

Classic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

More unrest in Yankeeland. Sabathia has been put on the shelf for the foreseeable future with knee issues. I suspect from the description this may be a meniscus tear or possibly arthritis; both conditions are related to weight, and CC is not a small man. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/11174364/cc-sabathia-inflammation-right-knee-new-york-yankees-shut-indefinitely

[object HTMLDivElement]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Technically, the phrase is 'it is a lot easier making moves to improve a bad team than a good team, so making moves to improve the best team in BB, which we were, is a lot harder than making moves to improve a team like the NYY.

Nonsense. You used those exact words several times this spring in snarky replies to some Sox fans who were talking about which moves the FO could make. I chuckled each time because the Sox were clearly not the best team in baseball at anytime last year and had just come out of a postseason being totally dominated (except for Papi) by good pitching, particularly in Detroit, regardless of the Series win. And since September, through the spring, and up to today,  nothing has changed. Feel free to back off the comment, though. No big deal either way.

Sections
Shortcuts