Update: Olney: Crawford 'can't throw a baseball/seeing Dr. Andrews---Carl Crawford wants a second opinion

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion

Second opinion? Okay, he's ugly too.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion:
     Second opinion? Okay, he's ugly too.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20

"You talking about me???????"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from er877. Show er877's posts

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/25/carl-crawford-to-pay-a-visit-to-dr-andrews/

Well, now we can wonder if his third season will be of any use.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

I don't think we have any issues in OF as of right now... without Ells and CC... right?? Maybe Sox FO will pull the trigger and explore a trade for Ethier If CC won't be coming back this season... who knows what will happen..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

here's my opinion; crawful is scared to death to play in boston. he's more comfortable playing in a small market. thanks to theo, sending the bum to a small market is no longer possible. in fact, with his bloated salary, sending him anywhere is not possible. thanks again inepstein.
    Posted by mryazz

I think I agree with most of this. He just doesn't seem like he is comfortable in Boston. I can see him milking this injury well into the regular season. This has to rank up there as one of the worst contract signings in Red Sox history !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

First Drew, then Lack-luster, and now Crawford.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

let it play out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Got rid of one menopausal player in Drew and now we have another for five more years.  Thanks Theo!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Calling all Carl Crawford supportors - - - how is his "bounce back" year going so far?????

Say what you want about Vernon Wells but he's healthy and has 3 or 4 HR's already......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I'm not a Crawford supporter, but I do think he wants to play--very much so.  Whether he can be a solid contributor remains to be seen. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Well, a 7 yr/146 contract with Year 1 a waste and at least half of Year 2 a waste would mean that even if CC comes back in July and is back to where he was in 2010*, we are essentially paying him 27 million a year; or more than Albert Puljous.  It's gotta be the worst contract in the history of sports.

* = we all know this assumption is incredibly far-fetched

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

If he plays hurt and struggles, then he's a bum.
    If he doesn't play hurt, then he's faking it.

The offense is find without Crawford so why focus on him?  And yes, he was a bad signing.  Even if he was healthy, it would be a bad signing because they don't need him.  Everyone knows that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

This is the 2nd time that you will hear this from me.......  He hurt that elbow, swinging one handed off of the tee......  WATCH and see !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

It is funny that people accuse Crawford of not wanting to play here when his injuries always come from trying too hard.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Does Theo get kickbacks from these signings?

Follow the money......it's a legit question.........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

If he plays hurt and struggles, then he's a bum. If he doesn't play hurt, then he's faking it. The offense is find without Crawford so why focus on him?  And yes, he was a bad signing.  Even if he was healthy, it would be a bad signing because they don't need him.  Everyone knows that.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Agree. Although if healthy and playing like he did in Tampa, he would be a help to the team. But yeah, it is a bad signing regardless.

As for your first statement, doesn't that describe Lackey. It was obvious last year that he pitched hurt all year, but that didn't matter to the fans. All that mattered was he was lousy, has a big contract, so he's a bum.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to "Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion":
    Does Theo get kickbacks from these signings? Follow the money......it's a legit question......... Posted by andrewmitch
    You posted some dumb things but this is seriously the least intelligent thing you have posted.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts