Update: Olney: Crawford 'can't throw a baseball/seeing Dr. Andrews---Carl Crawford wants a second opinion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion

Hello Matt Clement.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to "Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion":
     Second opinion? Okay, he's ugly too. Posted by YOUKILLUS20
    Old joke but I love it. CC is not coming back too soon.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion-Update-Crawford to see Andrews about elbow

To me a second opinion makes sense.  When he comes back, he needs to be healthy, which is the only way he can help this club. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion-Update-Crawford to see Andrews about elbow

It seems that the Crawford contract is going to be an ongoing problem . At this point , you could not even give him away.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

It's so easy to sit in judgement when you don't know the facts or even care about them.  Was it a bad signing?  In retrospect so far...yes.  But the real issue here is not CC, but rather the starting performance of the Sox team in general this year.  If the Sox were in 1st place and everything looking grand...this post would be tempered with hope that he gets better soon and the remembrance of what happened to Ells when he tried to follow public/team outcry that he was tanking it...and the Sox lost him for the whole year.  The following year, fans liked to pretend that none of them thought he was tanking it and they all knew he would be the leader of the team and a player that should have been the MVP.  I am hopeful things will work out with CC...healthy he is better than anything the Sox have in LF right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion:
    In Response to Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion : i said this before but i'll say it again; crawful hurt his elbow straining to lift his wallet.
    Posted by mryazz

oh, i have no doubt you will say it again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Well when he gets healthy and makes it back he still has to be out Ross & Sweeney. They're both doing something he couldn't, hit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion-Update-Crawford to see Andrews about elbow:
    It's so easy to sit in judgement when you don't know the facts or even care about them.  Was it a bad signing?  In retrospect so far...yes.  But the real issue here is not CC, but rather the starting performance of the Sox team in general this year.  If the Sox were in 1st place and everything looking grand...this post would be tempered with hope that he gets better soon and the remembrance of what happened to Ells when he tried to follow public/team outcry that he was tanking it...and the Sox lost him for the whole year.  The following year, fans liked to pretend that none of them thought he was tanking it and they all knew he would be the leader of the team and a player that should have been the MVP.  I am hopeful things will work out with CC...healthy he is better than anything the Sox have in LF right now.
    Posted by traven

That never happens in this forum, tempering bad news according to forum unwritten rule # 67g is to be discouraged and kept to a minimum, anything that borders on cheerleading is verboten.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Just got the connection. Mr. Yazz is Yazzer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion:
    In Response to Re: Carl Crawford wants a second opinion : no doubt, but under theo there's a lot of competition under the heading BAD SIGNINGS.
    Posted by mryazz

I totally agree with you.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Re: Update: Olney: Crawford 'can't throw a baseball/seeing Dr. Andrews---Carl Crawford wants a second opinion

Definitely not good news. I am wondering if we are going to see him by June.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

Re: Update: Olney: Crawford 'can't throw a baseball/seeing Dr. Andrews---Carl Crawford wants a second opinion

Crawford 'can't throw a baseball?

That's ok. He can't hit or catch one either.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

I bet we could get rid of him if we ate half the contract

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Seriously, how would you be able to tell if Crawford's arm wasn't at full strength?  I'd be happy if he could just roll the ball to the cut off man - - at least he'd acknowledge there were such a thing

Sections
Shortcuts