Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie

From Gordon Edes at ESPNBoston.com:

@GordonEdes Buchholz to see Dr Robert Watkins in LA on Monday Among others he helped Randy Johnson thru his back issues

@GordonEdes Lowrie to go to Pawtucket Monday on rehab assignment 13 minutes ago

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Re: Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie

Pawtucket can keep Lowrie, just a matter of time till he bumps into someone, waiting in line, at the 7-11 store and ends up in traction.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie:
    [QUOTE]From Gordon Edes at ESPNBoston.com: @ GordonEdes  Buchholz to see Dr Robert Watkins in LA on Monday Among others he helped Randy Johnson thru his back issues @ GordonEdes  Lowrie to go to Pawtucket Monday on rehab assignment  13 minutes ago
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Definitely not good news about Buchholz.  He may not be back for the remainder of the season.  It will be great if he can return sometime before the end of August, but I would be surprised to see this happen. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie:
    [QUOTE]From Gordon Edes at ESPNBoston.com: @ GordonEdes  Buchholz to see Dr Robert Watkins in LA on Monday Among others he helped Randy Johnson thru his back issues @ GordonEdes  Lowrie to go to Pawtucket Monday on rehab assignment  13 minutes ago
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

In Lowrie's case it would be nice if he could at least stay healthy and somewhat productive when he gets back through the playoffs.  With Clay we are absolutely doing the right thing.  He's one of our top pitchers you don't want to screw up the diagnosis on his back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In Response to Re: Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie:
    [QUOTE]Buch's not the one pushing the 2nd opinion. He's set for about 30M over the next few years. It's the Red Sox, and designed to independently produce owner and player peace of mind or structural damage diagnosis that requires physical therapy and or surgery.  Given what has transpire on his recent throwing, I would say it's more likely that he'll simply be pushed back longer but will pitch again before year end.
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

I expected more from Dr. Softlove; something like...

"I know many players who came back much faster after a similar injury."

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]   Pawtucket can keep Lowrie, just a matter of time till he bumps into someone, waiting in line, at the 7-11 store and ends up in traction.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

this is true how soft can you be??????? it's baseball not hockey for cryin out loud!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]   Pawtucket can keep Lowrie, just a matter of time till he bumps into someone, waiting in line, at the 7-11 store and ends up in traction.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

I've given up on both of them.  I think Bucholz is even a bigger p___y and the Sox should jump at the chance to trade him.  He's too frail and gutless to be relied on. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Updates on Buchholz and Lowrie : this is true how soft can you be??????? it's baseball not hockey for cryin out loud!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

You are so right.  Bob Gibson was hit by a line drive by Roberto Clemente of the Pirates and stayed in despite suffering a broken leg!!!  But that's when baseball players were men and had pride.  How can the Boston Bruins only suffer 3 major inuries in an entire season and Becket, Lester and Bucholtz go down in the span of one week?  This is why I refuse free tickets to Fenway Park.