v mart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

v mart

hitting .189 with 0 hr and 4 rbi......cant remember, who was it that said that the sox need to trade for this dh?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: v mart

actually, he said he'd be the starting catcher for 1-2 years and then catch, play 1B, and DH after Papi retired.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

who is he??? I was thinking of softy a few months ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

actually, he said he'd be the starting catcher for 1-2 years and then catch, play 1B, and DH after Papi retired.

reed johnson is making 1.2M and is batting .100 too...boy, we'd have one heck of a last place team with him as GM. who did he want for pitching?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

reed johnson is making 1.2M and is batting .100 too...boy, we'd have one heck of a last place team with him as GM. who did he want for pitching?

wakefield.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

wakefield.

Mef, Is the room working for you guys still??? Cuz for the life of me it wont let sign in, I just sit at the loading screen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

wakefield.

Mef, Is the room working for you guys still??? Cuz for the life of me it wont let sign in, I just sit at the loading screen.

it says you joined in.... not sure what the deal it. restart your computer?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

wakefield.

I tried restarting my Computer.. Still not workin..Im thinkin its probs somethin with my ISP.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

wakefield.

I tried restarting my Computer.. Still not workin..Im thinkin its probs somethin with my ISP.

restart your router/modem and see if that helps..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

hitting .189 with 0 hr and 4 rbi......cant remember, who was it that said that the sox need to trade for this dh?

When your opinuions are formed by a hatred of the RS, the results aren't what count.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The "he" is the author of this thread: softy the clown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

The "he" is the author of this thread: softy the clown.

softy yes....author noooooooo

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Let's see where Vmart and R. Johnson after 162 games, instead of where S. Drew and Carp are after a few games.

I see the stooge is trolling by. Hey stooge, you still have Santana and Wastefield on your payroll!

I like this little circle jerk thread, about the Red Sox GM in the middle of April. He who laughs last laughs best. I always get the last laugh.

You are the one that started the small sample size judgements this year when your guys were doing great and guys like Drew started slow.

Now this.

Proving once again why you are the board clown.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Let's see where Vmart and R. Johnson after 162 games, instead of where S. Drew and Carp are after a few games.

The clown was making definitive judgements based on small spring training sample sizes and now this.

Too funny.

Anytime you bring up Wake or Santana, it's proof you are grasping for a distraction and showing the clown you are.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

No, stooge, I made no "definitive judgments on spring training samples". In fact, stooge, I said that Bradley would struggle at the plate in MLB because of lack of experience by would adjust over the big sample. I also said he should be on the roster because of defense and leadership and enthusiasm and a new face on an embarrassing train wreck team for nearly a half a decade. I was right.

Speaking of small samples, how's your man McCarthy doing. That's not a question.

all the players seem "enthused" this year. Don't give the credit to a young, quiet overmatched rookie that  probably doesn't say a word while in the clubhouse.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Don't give the credit to a young, quiet overmatched rookie that probably doesn't say a word while in the clubhouse

I'm not giving the credit to old overmatched veteran losers like Ellsbury and S. Drew. And you probably don't have a clue how many words he says in the clubhouse. But words aren't what leadership is about, with no better example that the current federal executive wind bag.

Why not mention Shane and Ryan as you did earlier this spring?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I'm not giving the credit to old overmatched veteran losers like Ellsbury and S. Drew.

And don't forget gray-bearded Shane.  He's practically in his grave!