Valentine/Aviles Confrontation in ST

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Valentine/Aviles Confrontation in ST

In Response to Re: Valentine/Aviles Confrontation in ST:
    [QUOTE]a very ugly scene Google "a very ugly scene". That is detail enough, and translates to a minimum of invective assault. A head vacuum lacks details, snakeoil salesman.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

Only if you believe anything the media tells you. The reason one would want more detail would be for one to assess what actually happened.  Who started it, what was said by both parties, how it ended.

For someone with such a big vocabulary you are ridiculously simple of mind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Valentine/Aviles Confrontation in ST:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Valentine/Aviles Confrontation in ST : Perfect example of anarchy. In any professional organization, the chain of command is essential to good order and discipline. Regardless of whether or not Valentine was correct or not in calling out Aviles, it's none of the other players business. Now, if Aviles wants to confront BV, it should be done privately. A baseball team is not a democracy.
    Posted by harv53[/QUOTE]

Which is why Bobby V should do something about it.  Not run away when confronted.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

there is no doubt that Bobby V wanted some of the youngsters up...and he didnt get it for economic/contract control reasons....i truly believed that this Fatcat team needs some younger players like Iggy, lava, and middlebrooks pushing the vets to step up or get out of the way...instead we have dustin "i threw away my john henry gifted $400 pair of headphones make up present" lecturing to the new manager how "things are done" on the red sox.

gross and dumb

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

interesting, thanks

Sections
Shortcuts