VALENTINE: "Buch may not have been actually doctoring the ball but he sure was performing with major GRIP enhancement!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: VALENTINE:

now that's a switch....awfully cryptic for a guy who normally has no filter...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

NASA has yet to invent the instrument that can accurately measure how little I care about what Bobby Valentine has to say regarding anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

NASA has yet to invent the instrument that can accurately measure how little I care about what Bobby Valentine has to say regarding anything.

and when they do...they'll call it.........the Dobler Effect :-)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

and when they do...they'll call it....the Dobler Effect :-)

I like it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Check with the CERN lab.

They specialize in detecting sub-atomic particles. Wink

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to trantor's comment:

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

typical bv.. jumps in and rather than clarifies, takes the passive-aggressive approach which leads to even more questions. either way ends, he can b right or wrong. classic! toss in the grenade, add some gasoline and flee without too much fingerprints. then he added, from being around, like most pitchers. he clearly looks for an edge in any way he can. up to the commish and others who know even more than me like eck who will know better, to decide how much over the line buch has gone.. but he does agree that buch has gone a bit over that imaginary line.

obvious that buch was reducing his "edge" last night as he came crashing down to earth. can he pitch great without his enhancements? the scrutiny is on!

Aren't all of your threads and those of Communist Contrarian nearly identical to what you describe above as the BV approach? Your threads are like the pitch of a lawnmower that runs fast on its last few drops of fuel as it accelerates, shakes, and rattles spewing forth black smoke and jibberish.

dude, everyone knows they are the same person. who cares.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

There about six posters here who love to say "passive - aggressive" in a post of theirs nearly every day.  Then there were the six posters who all in a sudden starting using the term "Jabroni" in their posts. Same six who love wrestling and NASCAR?

There is one poster whose total lack of baseball acumen forces him comment on other posters rather than about baseball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

There about six posters here who love to say "passive - aggressive" in a post of theirs nearly every day.  Then there were the six posters who all in a sudden starting using the term "Jabroni" in their posts. Same six who love wrestling and NASCAR?

There is one poster whose total lack of baseball acumen forces him comment on other posters rather than about baseball.

+1

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Was the OP about baseball? Sounds to me that it was about BV which was last year's news.

Identifying the real agenda of trolls may not be about baseball but it is the first step in removing their smoke, mirrors, charades, pretending, and trolling. After the smoke clears, you can then talk baseball with sincere Red Sox fans.

Are those who bash, whine, cry, and express false concerns 24/7 talking baseball or are they trying to draw attention and entertaining themselves? Do the gullible fools who enable them 24/7 talking baseball. It sounds to me like a soap opera of confrontation and argument that goes nowhere and is about personalities instead of baseball. 

seriously? him commenting on our pitchers recent accusations is NOT last years news. get over yourself and please start posting about baseball or I will report you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Bobby V is a commentator, so of course he will add fuel to the fire.  I'm glad he's gone, but don't mind his attacks because in this case I am confident he is wrong. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

The sad and ironinc thing is that he actually has a good deal of baseball acumen.  In the blue moon when he actually makes a baseball related post, it is usually thoughtful and on-point.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.