Varitek Again?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

Varitek Again?

I mean really? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Varitek Again?

yeah, I'd like to see him finish his career in boston. plus, your not going to find a more dedicated and knowledgable catching teacher in the entire mlb. tek at 40 is in better physical condition than guys almost half his age.
    just my .02 cents.
    bring the captain back for one final year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncsoxfan4life. Show ncsoxfan4life's posts

Make him a offer ..2 coach !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Good grief, will it ever end? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

He was done after the 2008 Season but Theo's contingency plan wasn't to acquire a catcher; it was to flee the scene. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Varitek Again?:
    [QUOTE]yeah, I'd like to see him finish his career in boston. plus, your not going to find a more dedicated and knowledgable catching teacher in the entire mlb. tek at 40 is in better physical condition than guys almost half his age. just my .02 cents. bring the captain back for one final year.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE] SORRY MY FELLOW VET...... BUTTTTT, THE CAPTAIN IS DONE.... HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD COACH/MANAGER DOWN THE ROAD, AGAIN BUT, THAT ROSTER NEEDS TO GET YOUNGER NOT OLDER...... TURNOVER IS GOOD, THAT WHY TOURS OF DUTY CHANGE AS NEEDED !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well Bill my friend, I guess we can agree to disagree. about tek that is. as far as tours of duty is concerned, 12 months in a hostile enviornment was enough for me. the poor kids over in that rats nest have had multiple deployments which to me is astonishing. some of the kids in my vfw did double tours in iraq and double tours in afgan.....and now they're doing double shots of jack and chasing it with a tall bud. just wrong man. just wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

What the hell is wrong with some of you? Have you zero baseball sense?  If Tek wants to finish his career in Boston then I advise he retire now.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

bring the captain back for one final year.

Varitek had his girlfriend soliciting for his next contract. She said he is fit to play at least 2 or 3 more years.

Cherry and Henry will need to get retraining orders to keep these two old parasites away from spring training. They are old and totally washed up, but want to keep getting millions to play for loser teams.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Back to 3 VTek threads on the front page. The obsession never stops.

Zero chance VTek will be back here as a player.

Papi is the DH, so Lava is the 3rd catcher.
    Shoppach is even better vs LHPs than VTek.
    Management has too much faith in Salty.

The only way VTek might have been here in 2012 was if...

Papi walked and Lava became the DH and we didn't sign Shoppach.
      Salty vs RHPs/ VTek vs LHPs

or

Papi stayed and we traded Salty and we didn't sign Shoppach.
      Lava and VTek are the catchers.

or

Papi walked and we use Salty, Lava and Vtek at catcher and Lava at DH with Youk.

Guys, VTek will not be here as our catcher in 2012. Zero chance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Guys, VTek will not be here as our catcher in 2012. Zero chance.

Since you advocated paying him a million or two for 2012, when did you come to this realization...............................must be very disappointing for you to go into 2012 without CERA genius working for the 2012 staff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

odd how hankwilliamsjr comment on this ..showed up as law2009a on the Red Sox front page where you click to go on the front burner..hmmm

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]odd how hankwilliamsjr comment on this ..showed up as law2009a on the Red Sox front page where you click to go on the front burner..hmmm
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]

Not surprising. Both are antisemite, racist, and love to troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Oh goody, more Varitek threads.

What about Troy O'Leary?  can we talk about whether or not he needs a deal, too?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDawgSox. Show DirtDawgSox's posts

[QUOTE]yeah, I'd like to see him finish his career in boston. plus, your not going to find a more dedicated and knowledgable catching teacher in the entire mlb. tek at 40 is in better physical condition than guys almost half his age. just my .02 cents. bring the captain back for one final year.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]
    Totally agree with you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDawgSox. Show DirtDawgSox's posts

[QUOTE]He was done after the 2008 Season but Theo's contingency plan wasn't to acquire a catcher; it was to flee the scene. 
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]
    Epstein the sneak. I never liked him.