Vegas Has Spoken! Make your predictions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Vegas Has Spoken! Make your predictions!

..and the over/under line for the Red Sox wins is 87.5.

I think they will go just over and end up with 89 regular season wins...what say you all?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Vegas Has Spoken! Make your predictions!

You have to go with the over.  It is still a very good team. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

You have to go with the over.  It is still a very good team. 

Agreed. I don't think they will have as many wins as last year. The 2013 Sox were truly a special team..but I am thinking they will do better than the Vegas line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I would go with the over. I have to say however, that I was not too happy with the off season. I do not think the team has improved, and may have actually declined a bit, while the competition has definitely improved.  Much depends on the performance of Bogaerts and Bradley. I don't think we will see any complacency, but it will not be easy to win the division. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I would go with the over. I have to say however, that I was not too happy with the off season. I do not think the team has improved, and may have actually declined a bit, while the competition has definitely improved.  Much depends on the performance of Bogaerts and Bradley. I don't think we will see any complacency, but it will not be easy to win the division. 

I know this is not a popular opinion..but it's hard to believe they didn't sign Drew. That's a lot of weight to put on the shoulders of a rookie SS who is basically unproven in the majors at that position.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Over,with 93 wins.

I like their chances!Hopefully,Clay will have an injury free season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

96-W Pizz On Vegas......   Wink.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

A lot of people have lost a lot of money with that thinking.  The wise guys who set the odds do not let emotion get in the way. They are right more often than they are wrong. That is how they get rich.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Over

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

A lot of people have lost a lot of money with that thinking.  The wise guys who set the odds do not let emotion get in the way. They are right more often than they are wrong. That is how they get rich.

Called the Wins last season on a thread here......Hope im right this season..Smile...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Called the Wins last season on a thread here......Hope im right this season..Smile...

• 96 would be great. That's for sure.  It will not be easy.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

You Vegas like the Sox slightly more than the Yankees and a lot more than the Orioles.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Over! 

I'd love to see this team go over 90. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I believe it's based on bets, so it's just bascially based on people's opinions. Still can't believe people take this seriously.

Anyone know what the odds were for 2013 in Vegas?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

I know this is not a popular opinion..but it's hard to believe they didn't sign Drew. That's a lot of weight to put on the shoulders of a rookie SS who is basically unproven in the majors at that position.

true it is not a popular opinion and true it is a lot of pressure.  He seems cool enough and and an off season make a big difference.  It is going to be an interesting first month of the regular season.

Drew will be missed but he wasn't going to be a long term solution.  The money they save on not signing drew they can give to Ortiz for his extension.

• Sections
    Shortcuts