Vic Bac

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Vic Bac

Think there's a correlation between dropping two yesterday and his absence from the games.  He's been great, in the outfield, throwing out baserunners, getting on base, stealing bases, attitude, just all around pleasant surprise.   Was against the 3 yrs at 13 mil, but at least he's not a bust (knock on wood). 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Vic Bac

In response to soxnewmex's comment:

Think there's a correlation between dropping two yesterday and his absence from the games.  He's been great, in the outfield, throwing out baserunners, getting on base, stealing bases, attitude, just all around pleasant surprise.   Was against the 3 yrs at 13 mil, but at least he's not a bust (knock on wood). 

i've liked this signing from the beginning. Victorino is a great baseball player. He does anything and everything needed to win baseball games. People put way too much stock into the most recent year. his career and 3 year numbers are pretty good looking

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Didn't realize he was such a good all-around player; haven't seen it yet, but they say he has a little pop too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to soxnewmex's comment:

Didn't realize he was such a good all-around player; haven't seen it yet, but they say he has a little pop too.

My friend is a Phillies fanatic and a hard core BB expert.  He was really hoping that the Phillies would sign him back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Like tonight, he gets only one hit, but it's the hit that starts the big rally; when good things are happening, he seems to be there in the picture.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Liked the player, but didnt like the $$. Im caring less and less about that as each day passes. Good signing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I would have liked the signing better if it had been for two years. That said, Vic is obviously exceeding expectations so far.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

How does a gold glover exceed expectations?

Pumpsie the ultimiate pink hat

I'm pleased to see that his performance as it relates to his salary isn't exceeding your expectations.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Liked the player, but didnt like the $$. Im caring less and less about that as each day passes. Good signing.

Same here. The 3/39 gave me pause (and still does), but so far he looks legit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

He is a good player who was overpaid, but for short years. Any team in baseball would want him.

Sections
Shortcuts