Victor Conte says Melky Cabrera isn't the only one

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Victor Conte says Melky Cabrera isn't the only one

Disregarding the length of ARod's current contract

LOL. C'mon, ya gotta love that one after posting on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Re: Victor Conte says Melky Cabrera isn't the only one

In response to "Re: Victor Conte says Melky Cabrera isn't the only one": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Victor Conte says Melky Cabrera isn't the only one : I'm glad you brought that up, Mikey. Here's the Yes forum threads I've posted on the board before. Maybe you can show everyone where YES fans are discussing Yankee players PEDs: Share your Yankee pics Game Chat Yankees Daily Facts and Trivia Thread This Week in Yankees History Terrific start from Nova, should he finish the game? It doesn't get any better Who's going to win more games this season? Cliff Lee, this is what happens when you turn down the Yankees Mo surgery June 12 Disregarding the length of ARod's current contract So much for Madden shift As June rolls in Yes board today AL East Watch Tex Baseball trivia 1960 Yankees Photo Trivia Hall of Fame posts ARod HR Russell Flexes his muscles yada, yada, yada Yes, they have a Tex thread, but it's not called "Tex sucks, let's get rid of him he's a slug. Or he's injured and faking it, and just doesn't care about the team. Or maybe you can show me how sox fans are keeping Yankee fans real there. Or any evidence of this "rivalry" that is the excuse for what posters like you do on this board. I still haven't been able to find a Yankee site like that. Maybe you can help me out. LMAO Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] pike what are you doing on a Yankee forum????? My God you ask every Yankee fan what they're doing here, big double standard!!