Victorino, Nava...... SOX going slow with both ...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Victorino, Nava...... SOX going slow with both ...........

WOW !!!  Plenty of OPPORTUNITY for Sizemore Or any other FARM-HAND that gets hot in  S T !!!!    What say you ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Victorino, Nava...... SOX going slow with both ...........

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WOW !!!  Plenty of OPPORTUNITY for Sizemore Or any other FARM-HAND that gets hot in  S T !!!!    What say you ????

[/QUOTE]

Opportunity to do what Bill??  Start????  Victorino won the gold glove last year and received a bunch of MVP votes last year....there is ZERO opportunity in right field.  Nave almost made the all star team and was a top 15 producing out fielder last year but he does get platooned a lot.  The opportunity for Sizemore is in CF where a rookie who slumped GREATLY last year when he got the opportunity.  Don't forget about Gomes either Bill.  He will get about 300ab's playing left field. 

All in all though....it's a good 'problem' to have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bill, you know the old adage about spring training.  It goes Wake Me Up In April.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Opportunity to do what Bill??  Start????  Victorino won the gold glove last year and received a bunch of MVP votes last year....there is ZERO opportunity in right field.  Nave almost made the all star team and was a top 15 producing out fielder last year but he does get platooned a lot.  The opportunity for Sizemore is in CF where a rookie who slumped GREATLY last year when he got the opportunity.  Don't forget about Gomes either Bill.  He will get about 300ab's playing left field. 

[/QUOTE]Just for the record, it is a year later, a new year, a year older........  You are ready to play, or not ready to play.......  Thats why they have spring training !! There is always a player waiting to take a position !!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to crowtrobot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your posts remind me of cow pies being flung against an off-white wall.

[/QUOTE] Is that what you had for lunch today ????  ENJOY !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Just for the record, it is a year later, a new year, a year older........  You are ready to play, or not ready to play.......  Thats why they have spring training !! There is always a player waiting to take a position !!

[/QUOTE]

While I agree that the best player should get the job.  Victorinos job is about as secure as Pedey's at 2b, Papi's at DH and Napps at 1b.  Nava is a different story to a point but unless he is a hurting unit a month from now and Gomes get's into a fight with an alligator....the job is theirs.  The battle will be between Sizemore and JBJ which is GREAT because I do not want to see JBJ simply handed the job.  If Sizemore outplays him....then like you said....it should be his...right Bill??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your posts remind me of cow pies being flung against an off-white wall.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA!!!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

You see..? I would just like to point out to those who call Bill a racist that he is an equal opportunity complainer :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You see..? I would just like to point out to those who call Bill a racist that he is an equal opportunity complainer :-)

[/QUOTE]

Bill hates everyone equally. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to steven11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill hates everyone equally. 

[/QUOTE]

Steven!!!  Now you're catching on!  Keep up the good work!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You must move a lot.

You've got an extreme case of "the grass is always greener...".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You must move a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Which explains why Bill is a single old Wal-Mart greeter that still has not broken his ties from his parents.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kingface, Steven11, Crowtrobot, Bill. It's amazing when you have them on ignore how many threads are filled with their back-to-back posts that you're ignoring. The Bill detractors are all in sync and in unison. IMO one guy with too much time on his hands. And having Bill join them just brings another person to the party.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You must move a lot.

[/QUOTE]

Which explains why Bill is a single old Wal-Mart greeter that still has not broken his ties from his parents.......

[/QUOTE]

LOL

I'm curious as to what Bill thinks is "too old" for a ball player.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just saying ...... That outfield is wide open !!!    Last year is GONE, OVAAAAA, Nava & Victorino are already late to the party.... Can't play if you can't get on the field !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

Kingface, Steven11, Crowtrobot, Bill. It's amazing when you have them on ignore how many threads are filled with their back-to-back posts that you're ignoring. The Bill detractors are all in sync and in unison. IMO one guy with too much time on his hands. And having Bill join them just brings another person to the party.

Wait.... I'm not on ignore?  I knew I could win you over with my charming personality Wink

Although... why would you comment on a thread that you're ignoring almost everyone on?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I still think Steven11's link says it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyxjEuFfxV0

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're not invited to the party, Kimmy. You're much too boring and self-righteous and when you speak, nothing comes out of your mouth.

[/QUOTE]

Oh....I disagree.  Something comes out.......kind of like that 'odorous' material you were speaking of with Bill....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait.... I'm not on ignore?  I knew I could win you over with my charming personality Wink

Although... why would you comment on a thread that you're ignoring almost everyone on?

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!  What was the point?  Which is pretty much my issue with Kimmisayscrap.....she has no point.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

I still think Steven11's link says it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyxjEuFfxV0

[/QUOTE]

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this ....

Steven11/jackbu never says anything best... he'll always be a slimmy peice of you know what in my book. 

(Thankfully he doesn't read my c r a p  so he won't know I'm talking behind his back Tongue Out)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're not invited to the party, Kimmy. You're much too boring and self-righteous and when you speak, nothing comes out of your mouth.

[/QUOTE]

Oh....I disagree.  Something comes out.......kind of like that 'odorous' material you were speaking of with Bill....

[/QUOTE]

Only when you squeeze her head.

[/QUOTE]Need I remind you that this is a BASEBALL forum ???  All the other "stuff" is quite childish !!