VICTORINO's bad back could open door for JACKIE BRADLEY JR........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: VICTORINO's bad back could open door for JACKIE BRADLEY JR........

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Victorino has been playing well, howevaa, a BAD BACK is sort of like a BAD HEEL, eventually it takes its TOLL !!!!

U have no idea how these things work.

do you?

Dr. Bill knows as much about medicine as he does everything else in the world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

And this is one of the ways he could make his way back on the team. Im sure at this point though, they will wait the 20 days first.

Brentz could also get the call as hes been waiting in line as well and has earned one. Id be ok with both.

Good post..... I forgot the 20 days.....& BRENTZ could be INTERESTING !!!  Right handed power, I think ?????

How do you forget something you never knew?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Nava was hurt a lot of last year, didn't cry about it and it affected his production.

If you've noticed, he looks more fit...not sure if it's the weight room or just weight itself.  Besides, he's worked very hard on hitting from the right side and it shows.

Nava has been proving people wrong all his life.

My money is on him.  He's a winner.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Shane was a bad back when he was signed. Shane, Gomes and Nava will be exposed over the long season. Shane is a CF'er who can't play that position on a full season starter basis anymore.

At times like this, it's easy to pipe dream about where the Red Sox will be when dog days hit. This Red Sox team has serious structural flaws, which is typical for these massive payrolls that managment has been constructing. Before all is said and done, I think S. Drew is written off and "traded", and Ortiz and Shane can't finish the season as more than DL and/or ineffective profiles.

Managment will blow this patchwork bridge to nowhere as a title contender, blown up sooner than people realize, which is hard for some to see during the month of April.

Thanks for your contribution ma'am......have a nice day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

if vics out i would like to see brentz get a shot, heck i would like to see brentz get a shot regardless. gomes is terrible, nava has been good but he did the same thing last year then tailed off big time, and carp should get more playing time too, he has been good whenever he has played yet we keep starting gomes who is struggling big time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Victorino has been playing well, howevaa, a BAD BACK is sort of like a BAD HEEL, eventually it takes its TOLL !!!!

Bradley was simply not ready offensively or defensively although I think the kid has a great career ahead of him.  I would expect "out of respect' for our other young players someone like Brentz gets an opportunity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:

if vics out i would like to see brentz get a shot, heck i would like to see brentz get a shot regardless. gomes is terrible, nava has been good but he did the same thing last year then tailed off big time, and carp should get more playing time too, he has been good whenever he has played yet we keep starting gomes who is struggling big time.

Me too, but they would have to DFA someone first because hes not on the 40-man roster. Unless he comes up when/if Aceves is traded or let go.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Shane was a bad back when he was signed. Shane, Gomes and Nava will be exposed over the long season. Shane is a CF'er who can't play that position on a full season starter basis anymore.

At times like this, it's easy to pipe dream about where the Red Sox will be when dog days hit. This Red Sox team has serious structural flaws, which is typical for these massive payrolls that managment has been constructing. Before all is said and done, I think S. Drew is written off and "traded", and Ortiz and Shane can't finish the season as more than DL and/or ineffective profiles.

Managment will blow this patchwork bridge to nowhere as a title contender, blown up sooner than people realize, which is hard for some to see during the month of April.

so I guess playing in 154 games last year means he is brittle

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to stillallbost08's comment:

so I guess playing in 154 games last year means he is brittle

Softy Law you're back but its the same old same old. Say what you believe and there's no way you're wrong. Tell us Softy how many players played in as many games as ShaVic????must have been a wicked back problem...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

And this is one of the ways he could make his way back on the team. Im sure at this point though, they will wait the 20 days first.

Brentz could also get the call as hes been waiting in line as well and has earned one. Mitch Maier could get the call, hes been hot as of late. Hazelbaker...Lots of options.

For JBJ to start anywhere he needs to listen to as much good hitting advice available because he swings like he never played the game before.  Decent minor league stats prior to the majors usually indicates a player could eventually have similar success at the big league level but this one I'm not sure about Jackie.  If the Sox FO doesn't pull off a mega trade involving Betts I still Mookie, Castillo, Ces and Nava playing more than JBJ or Brentz.  If Shane is healthy I don't see the kid playing in Boston unless he really improves offensively.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Guru-Meditation-2's comment:

Yawn. 

This thread is six months old.

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts