Vintage LESTER! :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Vintage LESTER! :)

Welcome back John !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Vintage LESTER! :)

THATS the Lester we know!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Great game!!

I wish he hadn't thrown a change-up to the number nine hitter??

For the ex-pitchers out there, have any of you ever thrown a change-up to the number nine hitter?  I wonder whose call it was..Salty or Lester?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Great game by Lester. No doubt about it. Stopping slumps is what Aces have to do. However, I am not going to say he has returned to the form of 2010 just yet. Lets see where he is in July. Meanwhile, this is a night to enjoy his masterpiece

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He was amazing tonight, his team needed a performance like that and he delivered.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Welcome back John !

Good job by our ace.  Too bad he did'nt get the no-no.... He pitched well enuff to deserve it.  Let's go on a 10 game win streak now...  Gotta think BIG!!!

BTW.... It's "Jon".

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I was working during the game but payed heavy attention to ge box score. I'm super pumped to watch the highlights in a little bit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Lester had only one poor performance this year. Don't let the concern trolls put you on. Velocity was 92-93 and he had a variety of good stuff. RSN had no worries about Lester in recent days. the media knows that he is at the top of his game this year. Don't let a few concern trolls make you think otherwise.

LOL!

Speaking of concern trolls.......

Welcome back pike!

How are your friends Trantor & TV-Guy?

Until you expain your multiple monikers, please shu_ the ___  up!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

That was some beautiful stuff.  And badly needed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Lester had only one poor performance this year. Don't let the concern trolls put you on. Velocity was 92-93 and he had a variety of good stuff. RSN had no worries about Lester in recent days. the media knows that he is at the top of his game this year. Don't let a few concern trolls make you think otherwise.

Who can explain the psychology of TV-Guy / Pike / Trantor / Tantrum / _______ so obviouly being the same person, yet steadfastly refusing to talk about his OH SO OBVIOUS multiple personalities????

Does he not know he has multiple personalities?  I thought the whole Syble phenomenon was disproven?  It was a fake.  Does Pike not know this? 

The most bizzare aspect of his illness is that he tries to sound so sincere at times.  So much concern!  The ringing of his multiple hands over other posters "not being authentic."  LOL!!!!  ;)  This dude is tweaked!

Now go ahead and report "abuse" Piket.  How 'bout you strap one on, MAN UP, own your too thinly spread out lack of manhood???  ;)

Hey neighbor..

Unless you're getting off on his posts, do yourself a favor and put him on ignore.  It's not worth the aggravation to even respond because if you're not, he certainly IS getting off on it.

Actually, I have put him on ignore and it's gratifying to write some sarcasm directed at him knowing he's reading it, yet he also knows that you're not getting his responses back.

Of course, for this to succeed, you'll have to 'announce' that you're putting him on ignore. Smile

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I was talking about the performance of Jon Lester and that is baseball talk. It matters not that positive thoughts about Lester or Sox players come from one or 500?   RSN is happy with Lester this season and RSN is aware that Jon had an off year last year. Pumpsie was in the 1% minority and that was abnormal. Pumpsie is a retired doctor with ten years of higher education but yet he can't figure out that Lester is having a great season. Even the inmates at Gitmo know that.

This issue here is Lester and not some poster with multiple identies. Is that difficult to understand? Why not wonder why Pumpsie, Softlaw, and Georom hate every about the Red Sox instead of posters with multiple identities liking the Red Sox?

Why do you talk about yourselves in the 3rd 3rd persons / people?

Why not man up & own the obvious?

Why do you concern troll about concern trolls?

If you're smarter than Pumpsie, why not figure out the answer to your multiple personalities on this board and tell us why you do it?  Are you too far gone to figure it out?

Why does a self-proclaimed "smart, honest, "man of integrity" need to HIDE BEHIND the skirts of his alter-ego's?

Why would your multiple personalities ever have the nerve to quetion the multiple personalities of other similar concern trolls?

Are these questions too confusing?

Why do you always ignore the relevant questions having to do with your supposed integrity, especially after having the nerve to question the integrity of everyone else on this board?

Since you're too weak to answer.........

WAY TO BE JOHNNY!!!  Yes!  The real Red Sox fans already KNOW you are having one hell of a season~!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Don't let a few concern trolls make you think otherwise.

You are the biggest concern troll on this site. You obsessive concern over concern trolls is about as warped as a concern troll can get.

I'm concerned that you even don't get it. You actually do not even know you are the embodiment of the trolls you troll.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

LOL!

Speaking of concern trolls.......

Welcome back pike!

How are your friends Trantor & TV-Guy?

Until you expain your multiple monikers, please shu_ the ___  up!

Needing that many screen names IMO is pathologic. I don't know of anyone else here who has multiple screen names and is using all of them at the same time. Some guys get banned and need a new one, but only Pike thinks we can't get enough of him with just one screen name.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

All of your issues seem to be about multiple aliases or monikers instead of the issue at hand. What do you think of Jon Lester's performance this season and how many bad outings has he had? Talk baseball and not multiple personalities / aliases. Talk about the recent "cherry picking" that Pumpsie recently did concerning Lester's ERA. Is this request too complicated for you? After all you and your wife are high school teachers as is Georom and Pumpsie ( retired). Are you aware that Softlaw was a lawyer, arbitrator, and professional golfer? Such is is the Internet. Did I tell you that I am a Rhodes Scholar?

OK, you are not a high school teacher but give us your opinion on Lester's season so far. Don't give us that "concern troll" line that you came here two months ago and predicted utter failure based on last year and would be elated that he turns it around - so phoney. You are excellent at "concern trollking" which is pretending concern when you really have none.  How sad it is that so many oldtimers in assisted living homes and rest homes fall for your act, shame on you. Have you no shame?

Sure Pike. Lester, overall, has had an excellent season so far. Denying that would be illogical. His numbers prove it. Its also OK for me to withold judgment of his yearly performance until later in the season.

Now that I have addressed the baseball stuff, why not tell us all why you think you:

1. Need multiple screen names to express your opinion and

2. Why you feel entitled to police this site

I don't think I will have much more to say to you until you answer those simple questions.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Great game by Lester. No doubt about it. Stopping slumps is what Aces have to do. However, I am not going to say he has returned to the form of 2010 just yet. Lets see where he is in July. Meanwhile, this is a night to enjoy his masterpiece

Just because he had two bad starts, OK two HORRIBLE starts in September 2011, let's not wipe out the entire season. He was very good in 2011 -- 3.47 ERA.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Tito would have pulled Lester after 7 and the pen would have coughed up the game. Farrell let Lester finish it, make a statment not only to the staff but to Lester himslef. Has to feel great about this one.

No he wouldn't have. Lester typically had a couple of complete games each year under Francona. Like all managers, Francona was a slave to pitch counts, and Lester's pitch count was still low after seven.

Lester will likely have the same two or three complete games he's had nearly every year -- no more, no less.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Lester And Buch, 2 Aces We Have, if The Rest Of The Staff Gets It Together We Play In RocTober...Go SoX..............

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts