Virginia Tech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Virginia Tech

Combined with the horrible events in Boston, today is an especially difficult day for many of us. Six years ago, a deranged monster murdered 32 young men and women in the prime of their lives at Virginia Tech, my alma mater. All this time later, it still seems like yesterday.

Please take a moment and pray for the families, who for the past  six years have gone through hell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: Virginia Tech

Yes I do remember exactly where I was when it happened. I was on vacation in Florida driving to Key West and a friend had called earlier saying we had an inch of snow in the Philly area (where I live) and much of the east, Then he calls later telling me about Virginia Tech. Horrible. I'm not for banning guns but jeez let's have sensible backround checks. And was is it about April? Waco(Koresh), Oklahoma City, Columbine, Virginia Tech. I was at the Patriots Day game in 1993 when my friend's wife was listening to the marathon on the radio and then came a report about Koresh and Waco. Ironic and tragic memory. Our hearts go out to the families of this tragedy and Virginia Tech and all the April tragedies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Combined with the horrible events in Boston, today is an especially difficult day for many of us. Six years ago, a deranged monster murdered 32 young men and women in the prime of their lives at Virginia Tech, my alma mater. All this time later, it still seems like yesterday.

Please take a moment and pray for the families, who for the past  six years have gone through hell.

Lloyd I don't know whats going on but when I signed in it said welcome Ms Obstinate

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to NLU75's comment:

Lloyd I don't know whats going on but when I signed in it said welcome Ms Obstinate

I know, I got something similar! Very weird.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

There are nut jobs everywheres! Unfortunately there isn't a test these folks can be given where their identities could be revealed before they act out... The genetics haven't been determined to a fault however they have identified a lot of genes that relate to murdering whack jobs...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

I was in Blacksburg. Thanks for remembering, Lloyd. 

-Daf. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to DaffyDan's comment:

I was in Blacksburg. Thanks for remembering, Lloyd. 

-Daf. 

+ 1...for the remainder of the month we all should sport the VT ribbon avy..