Vote: Best Method to Improve this Forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

Vote: Best Method to Improve this Forum

Please assist BDC to collect data by making an informative choice:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Vote: Best Method to Improve this Forum

Ban people who want to ban things.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Don't debate idiots.
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    Spot a troll and ignore him.
    Ask Yankee fans why they are here.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Vote: Best Method to Improve this Forum:
    [QUOTE]Don't debate idiots. Never wrestle with a pig. Spot a troll and ignore him. Ask Yankee fans why they are here.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

Having said that:

S-A-WEEEEET CA-RO- LIIIIIINE...   Sing with me now...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vote: Best Method to Improve this Forum : If anyone should be banned, it's you.
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

I guess BILL's humour doesn't strike you funny.

As for me, I find him hilarious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I think Hope Solo is hot.  I am in love with her.  Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]I think Hope Solo is hot.  I am in love with her. 
    Posted by Ice-Cream[/QUOTE]
    And Alex Morgan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vote: Best Method to Improve this Forum : And Alex Morgan.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

I agree with you--Alex Morgan is also very hot.  Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]Run it like SOSH is. Moderate it and make subjective decisions as to who is here to inflame, fake concern, pretend to be a Sox fan, annoy others purposely, and waste your time.  Stop the  bumping up of threads of those who were positive to belittle them. Ask everyone at registration to identify who their team is and issue them a moniker that earmarks them as such and then you will know who you are talking to or want to ignore or take with a grain of salt.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

The soultion is simple...1 IP address = 1 screen name...thereafter allow everyone a voice and let us choose who we respond to or not.

I would also suggest that they delete all of the other Red Sox forums and drill it down to one with mulitple threads designated by topic. After signing on, simply click on the one you'd like to open and then find a topic that you want to participate in and/or start a thread that is within the guidelines of each.

/>Game Day Thread; with pre-loaded links about that days opponant and team vs team stats etc..maybe incorporate the updated score of the game in the title and perhaps a link to the scoreboard for all games played that day?

/>Post Game Thread; with the pre loaded links to the box scores and updated standing from the previous game...

/>This Week in Baseball; a thread designed for all fans of the game to gather to discuss the daily results, transactions and the news of the day with links to storylines and stats.

/>AL East; Where we can go and interact with fans from other teams like the old Dem Yanks thread or where threads like the Rays aren't going away are found...

/> Hot Stove Thread; Mainly an offseason thread to discuss free agency, roster moves, top prospects etc...but could also include draft, trade dealine and waiver wire deals etc.

/> Create a My Post's with links to threads that I've already participated in. One of my greatest struggles with this forum is that there are many threads that are redundent and sifting through all of the noise to find a thread that I've already particiapted in, one that merits further debate can be frustrating.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Don't debate idiots. Never wrestle with a pig. Spot a troll and ignore him. Ask Yankee fans why they are here.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Asked and answered a thousand times Pike. How about asking you why youthought it was a good idea to post a picture of me on this forum? You still haven't responded to that question. Wussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Ban those who would ban others" - I'm good with that. If we ban everyone who thinks other people should be banned, we may be on our way. :)

"I guess BILL's humour doesn't strike you funny.

As for me, I find him hilarious."

Occasionally he is funny, he does have some style on occasion, but his cheap shots are just that - cheap and obvious. I mean how many times do you have to be told a fat cat is fat. Heck I can put a $ $ign in every $ I u$se on the forum if that gets belly laugh$...

I'm surprised you find it funny whe he calls someone a moonbat, especially from someone whose political party of choice has done more than its fair share to wreck the constitution (example: being able to imprison people without charge for recourse), I find it wildly immature...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]Ban people who want to ban things.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Touche.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

May I ask BostonTrollSpanker one simple question? Are you a Red Sox fan?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Answer jesseys question pike!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]Run it like SOSH is. Moderate it and make subjective decisions as to who is here to inflame, fake concern, pretend to be a Sox fan, annoy others purposely, and waste your time.  Stop the  bumping up of threads of those who were positive to belittle them. Ask everyone at registration to identify who their team is and issue them a moniker that earmarks them as such and then you will know who you are talking to or want to ignore or take with a grain of salt.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

1 Subjective decisions will usually always be wrong.
    2 How can you even start to know who is here just to inflame, fake, etc...since some times just a post or an answer to a post will enflame. How will you know who is faking????
    3 OK bumping is a pain in the azz but if gone with a good post it should not be an issue.
    4 Like I could not lie about being a RS fan or not.
    5 Just ignore works but you might miss something worthwhile

Sections
Shortcuts