Wait until you meet us in October!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGLNYY. Show FRGLNYY's posts

Wait until you meet us in October!

Good afternoon to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner.
    Your Sox won't get by my Yankees trio of starters  Sabathia , Colon (8-6 3.30 ERA) Nova (10-4 3.81 ERA). The Yankees team ERA is 3.50, the Sox is 3.93.
    By the way if A-Rod played yesterday he would have driven in runs; he'll be a big factor in October. And Ellsbury's home run should have been caught by Nick Swisher.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpikeCunn5. Show SpikeCunn5's posts

Re: Wait until you meet us in October!

In Response to Wait until you meet us in October!:
    Good afternoon to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner. Your Sox won't get by my Yankees trio of starters  Sabathia ,  Colon (8-6 3.30 ERA) Nova ( 10-4 3.81 ERA). The Yankees team ERA is 3.50, the Sox is 3.93. By the way if A-Rod played yesterday he would have driven in runs; he'll be a big factor in October. And Ellsbury's home run should have been caught by Nick Swisher.
    Posted by FRGLNYY

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/6840242/cc-sabathia-dropped-0-4-red-sox-latest-loss-boston

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

what Arod will be doing in october

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Good afternoon to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner. Your Sox won't get by my Yankees trio of starters  Sabathia ,  Colon (8-6 3.30 ERA) Nova ( 10-4 3.81 ERA). The Yankees team ERA is 3.50, the Sox is 3.93. By the way if A-Rod played yesterday he would have driven in runs; he'll be a big factor in October. And Ellsbury's home run should have been caught by Nick Swisher.
    Posted by FRGLNYY

Then sign a better right fielder.

Excuses are the last refuge of the scoundrel, Frank.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

We will see Frank. So far in 11 games the RS have scored 71 runs on that awesome pitching staff of NY's while the RS staff has allowed the mighty NY offense to score 44 runs. The season series is now 9-2 because the RS have held the NYY to under 5 runs 7 times and the NYY have only held the RS under 5 3 times.

I will grant you this October is a way off and who is playing well, who is healthy is yet to be seen. And BTW both teams would have to prevail in the ALDS to meet, assuming both make the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

You better hope they don't meet the winner of the west, because either the Rangers, or Angels have the match-up Rangers or history Angels on their side.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Posted by FRGLNYY

Even Smiley logic seems sane in comparison to this. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

In Response to Re: Wait until you meet us in October!:
       You better hope they don't meet the winner of the west, because either the Rangers, or Angels have the match-up Rangers or history Angels on their side.
    Posted by attic-dan

If the Red Sox meet the Angels and the Angels have history on their side, then the Angels are in troouble.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Posted by FRGLNYY

you forgot one huge point..weve OWNED CC this year..0-4..I think that is a pretty important stat to include

Sections
Shortcuts