Wake ERA now at 4.92

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

Re: Wake ERA now at 4.92

List the runs scored, just so readers aren't mislead.

It was about the team winning when Wakefield started. Now it's about ER over a few starts, ignoring season long and last 2 plus years.

Clearly, Moonslo loves Wakefield and has to pretend to not like him. Such is the life of a dimwit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Ignoring season long? 

I just printed a game by game rundown of every start Wake has had this season. I have also listed his game by game stats from 2010, 2009, and 2008. I have not neglected to show Wake is near the bottom in ERA from 2010-2011 and other cherry-picked sample sizes you choose.

You didn't seem to care about runs scored for Wake in 2008. You bashed him after that wondeful pitched season as much as now.

I have been very consistent with my chosen stats and criteria. I don't change the measuring stick everyday like you do. Before Wake even had a nice WHIP, I always valued that stat above ERA. (So, did you at one time, until Wake started making you look silly by lowering his WHIP after you called for his retirement over 3 years ago.) I value QS%, tERA, ERA, near QSs, team winning %, and more. I use the same stats to judge every pitcher. You choose W-L% for Miller, 2 game sample sizes for Oki, ERA for Bedard, highly arbitrary time frame sample sizes for Wake, and often choose a stat like BB/9 to bash Wake with without even bothering to look and see that he has the best BB/9 ratio from mid 2009 to 2011 (your chosen bash Wake time term) than any other starter on this team.

Distort, Delude, Deny.

You are a 3-D Clown.

FYI:
    runs scored in support of pitchers in their starts: 

Wake: (avg.  6.06)

Miller: (8.61)
    4,4,5,6,10,10,13,14 (and you praise his 7-1 team record)

Aceves (7.20)

Lackey: (6.26)

Lester: (5.54)

Beckett (3.46)
      (WOW! what a differential from all the other starters.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

To quote Mac:

Answer the question, jerk!

List runs scored for each start, on Wakefield.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

In Response to Re: Wake ERA now at 4.92:
    Let's see, 791 says Wakefield is "not an optimal starter" and is "below average." Well, once again, I state what the hell more do you want out of a starter, any starter, than 20 baserunners (16 hits, 4 BB) in 21 IP or less than 1 batter reaching base per 3 outs recorded. If you think you can find better starting pitching than that, I'll eat a Tim Wakefield rookie card. Should we get alarmed that Lester allowed 13 baserunners in just his last start? I love how these "bloggers" clog the Internet with ridiculous statements that indicate their ignorance about baseball in general. 
    Posted by dannycater

can you still smell gum on WAKE'S rookie card?
    i ask because i'd heard that the smell goes away after 50 years.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...and you wonder why you are called a silly clown. I not only posted all the runs scored for Wake's starts, but I posted all starters' numbers as well. Try reading comprehension before you spew venom.

It's in the post just above yours.

Here it is again for your lazy eyes...

Runs scored in Wake starts...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from softylaw. Show softylaw's posts

The humiliations continue as scholor

Dont' forget to wipe the drivel around the tube in your mouth.

Sections
Shortcuts