Wakefield gets the win, Ellsbury goes 3-for 5 with a homer, Varitek helps save the game last night...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Wakefield gets the win, Ellsbury goes 3-for 5 with a homer, Varitek helps save the game last night...

In Response to Re: Wakefield gets the win, Ellsbury goes 3-for 5 with a homer, Varitek helps save the game last night...:
    [QUOTE]Personally, I think Ellsbury is a terrific ballplayer , but what is the point of devoting an entire thread to try and gang up on a particular poster , that you happen to disagree with? It is really not called for and serves no purpose. There will always be differences of opinion, whether its baseball, politics, horse racing, or anything else.  Nothing wrong with that. Is everyone supposed to conform to the same viewpoint on this forum?  I don't think that would be very interesting.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]
    Hey, I was just sayin' ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Wakefield gets the win, Ellsbury goes 3-for 5 with a homer, Varitek helps save the game last night...

In Response to Re: Wakefield gets the win, Ellsbury goes 3-for 5 with a homer, Varitek helps save the game last night...:
    [QUOTE]william, take a look at his numbers v. LHP, while you are limiting your criticism for this "budding superstar". 

I thought you only counted career numbers. Ellsbury is remarkably consistent vs LHPs and RHPs over his career. 

Keep the goalposts still for a milisecond and you might actually make a tiny bit of sense.

Moonslow, in your drivel on Kemp being "short", it's called an extension and the very factor why the Dodgers will take a long look at any serious offer. 

I know what an extension is and was dead on with AGon's while you were wiping toilet seats in the parking lot port-a-potties.

LA does not want to deal Kemp. Wake up. 

If you would get your head out of Wakefield's backside you would be able to see outside your nose.

If you'd get your head in Wake's b-side, maybe you'd find the rest of your nose.
    Posted by billbyboy[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]hey yaz old friend, do you smell something? "sniff,sniff"...........smells like b!tch don't it?????
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

I thought it might have been Softy, Hammah ...    but then, six of one, half dozen of another ....