Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim

I disdain the Yankees, but I agree with this op. With one exception, I think Wakefield has had a better than average MLB career. He has been mediocre, but he has had a lot longer career than most. Good guy, but needs to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim:
    My good friend Hammah, good afternoon. Your Sox haven’t won a legit World Series in 95 years.
    Posted by FRGL27Rings

my good friend frog, er, um I mean frank from glawwwstaaahhhhh! you haven't posted a single legit thread on our red sox forum since you first appeared on here..........so in other words frankie, just like a flat footed wet rubber duck, I don't give a mothah f@#k what you got to say is legit or not.

the big O says hello blowhard!
    chow!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Why would a Yankee fan bring up 2004? Nice job! 

Biggest choke job in MLB playoff history. Thanks for reminding me of that sweet series and the role Wakefield played. Now go away and count other people's rings.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Nobody has bashed Wakefield for his post season record (Since G1 of the 2004 WS) more than me.  But Wake pitched BRILLIANTLY in the 2003 ALCS and could have been the MVP of the series.  (Not to mention his 1992 run).

I mean, how much is this guy reaching.  No one can ever live down the 2004 ALCS Comeback and Wakefield contributed strongly to that comeback that can never been topped........

One more yankee weener on ignore.........

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim:
    In Response to Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim : Will never forget that day, It's was a true CHOKER.
    Posted by greatestNYY

really elroy? do you really wanna go down that road?????????? yeah Wakefields playoff bust was a choker alright. however, coming back down 0-3 and sweeping your NYY's 4 straight back in 04 is HISTORIC on the grandest scale of them all. that my friend is just like spent nuclear fuel rods........which remain deadly for 10,000 years......that little choke by the yankees will still be remembered 10,000 years from now as well. now naw on that for a while.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim : really elroy? do you really wanna go down that road?????????? yeah Wakefields playoff bust was a choker alright. however, coming back down 0-3 and sweeping your NYY's 4 straight back in 04 is HISTORIC on the grandest scale of them all. that my friend is just like spent nuclear fuel rods........which remain deadly for 10,000 years......that little choke by the yankees will still be remembered 10,000 years from now as well. now naw on that for a while.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

It amazes me that yankee fans still think Sox fans are upset over Boone, Buckner, Dent etc....I mean, 2004 erased all of that at the expense of humiliating the mighty yankee$.  The fact that yankee fans even come here suggest their bittnerness lives on...That's enough on this thread......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim : This comment is ironic on a thread about game 7 of the 2003 ALCS, a game which Clemens started and in which Giambi hit 2 HRs.
    Posted by slomag

Boom!  That just happened!  Game, set, match!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

I think FRGL27Ringd will crawl back into his hole now.  Dude, you got pwned!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

or run away and start a thread elsewhere.....just think somewhere in the universe there is a Yankee forum where some little ***** is annoying all of the yankee fans there........life is a viscous cycle. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In Response to Re: Wakefield's been a playoff bust but this Yankees fan says thank you Tim : Thank you for the memories ...
    Posted by LloydDobler

Curt Schilling is the man!!!  

Sections
Shortcuts