Walk of Win vs. Yankees!! WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Walk of Win vs. Yankees!! WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Crumb or not Steven, as a Sox fan and the child of a life long suffering one, I'll cherish the memory of it until the day I die. As much for the way we got there, as the end result. Nor was it a fluke, followed by 2007.  Sox fans had their day in the sun. If I  never live to see it again, I'm satisfied.

J-Bay, as discussed before, those sentiments are well understood, and I never thought it was flukey. However, you overlook the context, involving a poster whose repertoire included a reference to Munson Airlines.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Especially Pedroia, & apparently Ciriaco

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Crumb or not Steven, as a Sox fan and the child of a life long suffering one, I'll cherish the memory of it until the day I die. As much for the way we got there, as the end result. Nor was it a fluke, followed by 2007.  Sox fans had their day in the sun. If I  never live to see it again, I'm satisfied.

J-Bay, as discussed before, those sentiments are well understood, and I never thought it was flukey. However, you overlook the context, involving a poster whose repertoire included a reference to Munson Airlines.

No, I didn't. When a post is made here, it's to the entire fan base and board.  I think it bares keeping in mind, on both sides.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

No, I didn't. When a post is made here, it's to the entire fan base and board.  I think it bares keeping in mind, on both sides.

You misunderstood me. Of course you read the sequence of posts, or wouldn't have responded in kind. However, you could have said something like:

I know this guy is a troll, but  ...

That is, unless he's a buddy of yours, which I doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

You misunderstood me. Of course you read the sequence of posts, or wouldn't have responded in kind. However, you could have said something like:

I know this guy is a troll, but  ...

That is, unless he's a buddy of yours, which I doubt.

WHAT???

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts