Walk of Win vs. Yankees!! WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Walk of Win vs. Yankees!! WE'RE BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Crumb or not Steven, as a Sox fan and the child of a life long suffering one, I'll cherish the memory of it until the day I die. As much for the way we got there, as the end result. Nor was it a fluke, followed by 2007.  Sox fans had their day in the sun. If I  never live to see it again, I'm satisfied.

J-Bay, as discussed before, those sentiments are well understood, and I never thought it was flukey. However, you overlook the context, involving a poster whose repertoire included a reference to Munson Airlines.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Especially Pedroia, & apparently Ciriaco

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Crumb or not Steven, as a Sox fan and the child of a life long suffering one, I'll cherish the memory of it until the day I die. As much for the way we got there, as the end result. Nor was it a fluke, followed by 2007.  Sox fans had their day in the sun. If I  never live to see it again, I'm satisfied.

J-Bay, as discussed before, those sentiments are well understood, and I never thought it was flukey. However, you overlook the context, involving a poster whose repertoire included a reference to Munson Airlines.

[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. When a post is made here, it's to the entire fan base and board.  I think it bares keeping in mind, on both sides.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, I didn't. When a post is made here, it's to the entire fan base and board.  I think it bares keeping in mind, on both sides.

[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood me. Of course you read the sequence of posts, or wouldn't have responded in kind. However, you could have said something like:

I know this guy is a troll, but  ...

That is, unless he's a buddy of yours, which I doubt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood me. Of course you read the sequence of posts, or wouldn't have responded in kind. However, you could have said something like:

I know this guy is a troll, but  ...

That is, unless he's a buddy of yours, which I doubt.

[/QUOTE]

WHAT???

6. This post has been removed.