walkoff win antics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

walkoff win antics

was on MLB.com the other day watching the week's walkoff wins and laughing at some off the stuff that goes on...water tossing, kicks in the butt(my favorite...LOL), designated helmet catchers,  jersey snatching,mock punches and of course the eventual pieface, but two that killed me was Martin Prado and one other player putting home plate dirt down Paul Goldschmidt's back after his walkoff homer and Puig sliding into home after his homer(HE'S CRAZY!!)...walkoff wins are a real workout :-)....do any of you see stuff that just cracks you up??.. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: walkoff win antics

I liked the Gomes carrying the helmet like a football into the pile and across the goal line thingy. Never seen that before.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

was on MLB.com the other day watching the week's walkoff wins and laughing at some off the stuff that goes on...water tossing, kicks in the butt(my favorite...LOL), designated helmet catchers,  jersey snatching,mock punches and of course the eventual pieface, but two that killed me was Martin Prado and one other player putting home plate dirt down Paul Goldschmidt's back after his walkoff homer and Puig sliding into home after his homer(HE'S CRAZY!!)...walkoff wins are a real workout :-)....do any of you see stuff that just cracks you up??.. 

I thought this was creative...

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id=6511913

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought this was creative...

http://wapc.mlb.com/play/?content_id=6511913

[/QUOTE] LOL..that was cool..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

BEST EVER

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

lol sp, like a bowling ball obliterating the pins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye...

As always - 100% correct!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to soxnewmex's comment:

lol sp, like a bowling ball obliterating the pins

lol..a human tidal wave