Was Ellsbury the snitch?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Was Ellsbury the snitch?

Another thread asked if it was Youk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Was Ellsbury the snitch?

It was Matt Albers.  that dude is a total rat.  You can tell by his face.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I was the snitch. I couldn't stand the lazy losers approach in September, so I asked the laundry attendant to give me some cellphone photos of dirt on the MLBPA slugs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Was Ellsbury the snitch?:
    [QUOTE]I was the snitch. I couldn't stand the lazy losers approach in September, so I asked the laundry attendant to give me some cellphone photos of dirt on the MLBPA slugs.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]
    Who cares? Our hs football snitch got all 27 active seniors benched the first half for smoking reefer before our rivals. We were undefeated until that infamous day. The snitch was ballsy sophomore and in the end a 3 times first string all stater. There were no repercusions because the entire staff had his back. He was also at the young age of 15, one of the Mike LBs that I'de ever coached. No senior would challenge him. 
    What if is was Pappi? Who's going to deal with him? It's not important. Look ahead, not in the rear view. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harv53. Show harv53's posts

What do they say? "whoever smelt it, dealt it!" I think it was Beckett.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]It was Matt Albers.  that dude is a total rat.  You can tell by his face.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

The worst part is that, not only was he the snitch, but you know he was constantly hitting up those guys to get in on the chicken and beer action himself.  Probably snitched cuz Beckett would never let him have anything but legs and wings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm pretty sure it was ...

She could never keep things to herself.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We have to find out who was the snitch , and then whack him. That's the way it is done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]We have to find out who was the snitch , and then whack him. That's the way it is done.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]You sound like you're from Southie.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

He must be a racist. Jacoby Ellsbury isn't your typical white irish kid so that must be what it is

I'm not a big fan of "typical white Irish Kids". I prefer the typical Black Irish kids. 

Anyone who attended the land of the South Carolina Shamecocks must accept a de facto instituional policy of racism.

I believe Softlaw's comment was that Cameron should platoon in all outfield position for LH pitching, since entertainment good ole boy InEpstein hired him for 7.5 million a year. I believe Softlaw's comment was that Cameron's career will be far superior to "on the shelf-Els". I believe that Softlaw's comment was that Ellsbury would be lucky to hit more than the 31 homers that Crisp hit in back to back years. Ellsbury was lucky to do that, over 2010 and 2011. He's now back on the shelf, hoping to reach the payscale of the same on the shelf bum he will seek a new contract from when he leaves the Red Sox because InEpstein made certain he would have to traded or "let walk", as Moonshwemp likes to say.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Softy rises from slime. He is our latter day senator Joe McCarthy and needs a judge welch to put him in his place. Softy, have you no shame? Ellsbury had a career year that fulfilled all that potential people saw in him, but you can only attack him.