Was Youkilis the snitch?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Was Youkilis the snitch?

who is Beckett to call anyone out?......spend less time outing the snitches and more time focusing on winning!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I fell off the Youk bandwagon after he blasted Ellsbury in 2010, but I really don't care who the snitch was.  Beckett is not exactly the quintessential professional himself. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I would love to dump Beckett

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Sounds like a smear campaign on Youk has begun.  Isn't that the MO for this organization when they want to trade a fan favorite?  First smear them, then trade them, and then smear them some more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

yeah, beckett suks.........yeah, especially last nite...........oh wait, didn't he win last night? yeah, he did. but he still suks right andrewmitch? yeah, get rid of em. better yet, get rid of the entire red sox team and get the new brooklyn nets to come to boston and change from basketball to baseball. yeah, oh wait. that wouldn't work. oh I know! fire bobby V............he suks too. why did he go to the mound the other nite to talk to his closer and all of a sudden make his entire infield laugh? that's not how you discipline your team. get rid of em. he suks just like beckett.......naw, the best thing to do is get rid of this stupid fkn thread instead. it suks.......
    just ask spaceman or bill-806!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Right because Beckett and his ERA of 4 1/2 is irreplaceable, he's not over-paid, and keeping a jack-ss in the clubhouse is exactly what we need.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

6 innings.... why couldn't he go 7? Soft Ace.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I'm still trying to figure out how eating Pop Eyes chicken and having a beer caused the team to collapse.  And how did 3 guys eating Pop Eyes and having a beer cause the entire ptiching staff to tank?  Were the guys on the mound distracted by the aroma of Pop Eyes chicken?  Was Lester eating the chicken between innings and still had chicken grease on his fingers?  Would KFC made a difference?  Would it have made a difference if they had waited until the game was over? 

I know, maybe they should haveCowboyed up and had a shot of Jack before each game. 

So a shot of Jack before the game was OK, but a beer and some chicken were bad even though there was no way those 3 were getting in the game.

I would have thought that keeping Lackey as far away from the other players would have been a ggod thing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I think it was more of them forming their own click and separating from the position players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

They should have been eating ribs. Then everything would have been A-OK.

As for "The Snitch": Does it really matter? This team has greater concerns than that right now. The media won't let it go until fans stop taking interest.

Everyone, please let this thing Die already!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

felger and mazz????? FEH!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Was Youkilis the snitch?:
    [QUOTE]Is 2004Idiots one of the regular contributors to the Dirt Dogs Blog? Is this forum a Dirt Dogs Cinsignment Store? Why not go directly to Dirt Dogs instead of coming here? Why not listen to Felger and Mazz instead of repeating their act in here?
    Posted by Firefligh2008[/QUOTE]

Why not stop repeating your act on every thread in this forum?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]Right because Beckett and his ERA of 4 1/2 is irreplaceable, he's not over-paid, and keeping a jack-ss in the clubhouse is exactly what we need.
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Last time i checked Beckett had one really bad start in the begininning of the year, then one gem and after that two good starts. His ERA has dropped every outting so far.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]6 innings.... why couldn't he go 7? Soft Ace.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

He went 7 and 8 before that. Actual Ace

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Was Youkilis the snitch? : My act?? What act, can you be more specific? Why read Dirt Dogs material here when you read it at its source and all together with fabricated pictures?
    Posted by Firefligh2008[/QUOTE]

Tongue out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Hmmm..Arent' we moving in the wrong direction when we try to identify the snitch?  Why does it matter, other than to deflect blame?

Something I've learned in my life:  If you do the right thing you don't have to worry about snitches. 

Sections
Shortcuts