Wastefield Ceremonial Tour 200th Win Overdue: Last win was June 23!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesoftlaw. Show thesoftlaw's posts

Wastefield Ceremonial Tour 200th Win Overdue: Last win was June 23!

Wastefield ERA is over 5, but important to keep Aceves in AAA to start season, Weiland in AAA nearly all season, Miller in AAA or in pen a large part of season, Doubrant in pen now.

Isnt it life saving for this team to have old iron man Timmy all season long! Perhaps a tip of the cap off his bald head after a win tonight from run support to top a Timmy grand slam.

Id like to see little league hitters chase timmy's goofball.

Timmy, we need a win tonight in a bad way. You havent won a start since June 23. You are overdue. Please, four cleaf clover, help Timmy get 200 and get through Theo never to sign this fat old ego driven meaningless individual longevity record chaser again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

Re: Wastefield Ceremonial Tout Overdue: Last win was June 23!

Wastefield ?   I don't get it ....Please explain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Wastefield Ceremonial Tout Overdue: Last win was June 23!:
    [QUOTE]Wastefield ?   I don't get it ....Please explain.
    Posted by davescout[/QUOTE]

DAVE -NO NO NO NO NO!!!  Lets have no explanations.  Please.

Softy- Dave didn't mean that.  No need to explain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecrawford. Show thecrawford's posts

In Response to Re: Wastefield Ceremonial Tout Overdue: Last win was June 23!:
    [QUOTE]Wastefield ?   I don't get it ....Please explain.
    Posted by davescout[/QUOTE]

i thing mr softee is referring to the SOX outfield. except for ELLS, it's a 'wastefield.'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Wastefield Ceremonial Tour Overdue: Last win was June 23!

Wakefield's ERA is still over 5 ...

It's also still lower than Lackey's and Miller's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Wastefield Ceremonial Tour Overdue: Last win was June 23!:
    [QUOTE]Wakefield's ERA is still over 5 ... It's also still lower than Lackey's and Miller's.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

ahhh, the old if-wakefield-is-such-a-wastefield-who-should-be-starting-instead argument.  It just won't go away.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesoftlaw. Show thesoftlaw's posts

It's also still lower than Lackey's and Miller's.

Not in the last 2 years. Lackey's is lower. Miller has a quality start against NY or Texas, as well as being under 45.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecrawford. Show thecrawford's posts

[QUOTE]It's also still lower than Lackey's and Miller's. Not in the last 2 years. Lackey's is lower. Miller has a quality start against NY or Texas, as well as being under 45.
    Posted by thesoftlaw[/QUOTE]

what's really sad is that one team has all 3 of these losers starting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thesoftlaw. Show thesoftlaw's posts

Wastefield is the loser face of pitching. Just getting rid of that face will be improvement for the team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Now, as with much of the season, the RS don't have a lot of options!  It's been like this all season long.....  Dice-K goes down, Lackey goes down, Buchholtz goes down, Beckett goes down, Bedard goes down, .......

About the only thing I do agree with Softy about......  The fact that there is NOBODY in the minors deemed "close enough" to being READY to help out????   Are you ___ kidding me???  How can the Sox have all this money, & NOBODY in the wings capable of coming up & helping out our starting pitching.  HOW IN THE _________ can Tampa Bay have all these nobodies who come up & have immediate impact.  Frankly, it's a disgrace!

But I digress.....  Back to Wake.  With having nobody from our farm system ready to help, we have no other options than getting behind Wake!!!!!  It's certainly a fair argument that waiting for #200 has been brutal.  Some of it bad luck, but brutal none the less.  HOWEVER!!!!!!!   I don't see the amount of SHEER GLEE in Yankee fans as Softy gets out of bashing WAKE????  There is absolutely no other conclusion than to assume he is in fact a Yankee fan.

How can you explain Softy bashing......
    *  Ells.   Career season.  On his way to 30HR, 30+ steals, 100+ RBI's, ___ runs

*  Tek.   No serious baseball fan could deny his impact on bringing Salty up to sp

*  Lowrie    Major impact early on.  Def. injury prone though

*  Crawford

*  Reddick

*   etc.   etc.

This guy is living in his own little world.......   With nobody to talk to.............  so we get to listen to his race baiting, demagogic, & often unintelligible rants.

Softy......  Certainly one of a kind?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

btw.....

Out of morbid curiousity.....  Why was Softy banned this last time????  How 'bout the time before that????

Seriously!   I never heard?????

:)

p.s.   Don't ban the guy again!  I sort of get a kick out of kicking him around.  :)

NO offense Softy, but you're fun to "hate!"   Not real hate!  The "I hate the Yankees" kind of hate.   :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmich314. Show kmich314's posts

[QUOTE]Wastefield is the loser face of pitching. Just getting rid of that face will be improvement for the team.
    Posted by thesoftlaw[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Re: Wastefield Ceremonial Tour 200th Win Overdue: Last win was June 23!

The only problem with Wake is that he looks great until he doesn't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmich314. Show kmich314's posts

If you hate Wakefield so much how could you like Lacky (lack of pitching ability).
    Lackey is only good for about two innings per game.  Wakefield goes longer than that.  He left game with the lead and the bullpen has blown them.  He also pitched a complete game which he was tagged with the loss. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Wonder if the Sox are looking at another injury with Ortiz?