Watch out for the Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: Watch out for the Rays

No, you were wrong about the Rays "not going away" and staying in playoff contention until the final week. Don't attempt to spin your idiocy.

It's not spin. I admit I was wrong. TB has gone away.
    There were two parts to my position. One was that TB would be a little worse than 2010, but would still win about 90-92 games. It looks like I might miss that part by 1-3 games. The second part of my projection was that the AL East would beat each other up, the Yanks had weak starting pitching, and the wild card would have a lower than normal win total for 2011. I was way off on that part and close on the other. You keep attacking me on the wrong part of the equation. You are too idiotic to even get it after I paved the road for you.

Perfect example of why posters hold an overwhelming opinion of you as a liar and a low-life.

Do you speak for "posters" or for youself and your fellow bullying board stooge, Moonslow?

How many "posters' are saying you are a truth teller? Even Burrito has abandoned defending you.

You are the biggest liar I have ever known. You bash and hate your way through life. Why not switch to being a Marlin's fan? I don't think they have any good ole boys or Indians on their roster.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Watch out for the Rays:
    No, you were wrong about the Rays "not going away" and staying in playoff contention until the final week. Don't attempt to spin your idiocy. It's not spin. I admit I was wrong. TB has gone away. There were two parts to my position. One was that TB would be a little worse than 2010, but would still win about 90-92 games. It looks like I might miss that part by 1-3 games. The second part of my projection was that the AL East would beat each other up, the Yanks had weak starting pitching, and the wild card would have a lower than normal win total for 2011. I was way off on that part and close on the other. You keep attacking me on the wrong part of the equation. You are too idiotic to even get it after I paved the road for you. Perfect example of why posters hold an overwhelming opinion of you as a liar and a low-life. Do you speak for "posters" or for youself and your fellow bullying board stooge, Moonslow? How many "posters' are saying you are a truth teller? Even Burrito has abandoned defending you. You are the biggest liar I have ever known. You bash and hate your way through life. Why not switch to being a Marlin's fan? I don't think they have any good ole boys or Indians on their roster.
    Posted by moonslav59

Not quite. The master of misrepresentation and distortion is still holding class for his pupil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

moonslav59 telling Softlaw to be a Marlins fan is funny... its the Siberia of baseball. Thats punnishing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

burr, softy called the current Marlins and current Marlin management the "model of the small market teams".

They deserve each other.

No "good ole boys" down yonder way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

WC takes 94 or more wins every year for a long time! 91 to 92 for Rays was going away from the get go! I've never read a poster who spins a lie quite like you do, Mooslow!

Marlins 2 titles (still have most working grunts from that work)

Rays  Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

90-92 wins is pretty close to 94. I'd say that is "not going away" (staying highly competitive). I was wrong. TB will probably not win 90, and the WC will probabaly win way more than 94. The two together means I was way off. I don't see any "spin" at all. I have been right up front with what i projected. unlike you, I haven't changed my position. I haven't run and hide. I don't get my positions erased by timely bannings.

Sections
Shortcuts