WBC a bloody JOKE, ACEVES must go ........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: WBC a bloody JOKE, ACEVES must go ........

He went right in to back his temmates and was grabbed from behind and slung down, at which time he went looking for that player. What makes him any different from other players who were involved?

Canada pulled a bush league move and bunted late in the game with a 6 run lead. They deserved to get thrown at. The Mexico pitcher threw at him between the numbers, which is the way you do it. Sorry, but thats the "old school" in me.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

after watching the play. The Canadian was complaining of two inside pitches which last time I looked that was not illegal. Then the ump warned both teams. Then the batter got hit. He then continued to over react and went towards the mound was stopped by the catcher. It was then that the rest of the teams got stupid and AA was not the only dumb player on the field at that time. IMHO he was reacting to what hapened to him.

Lastly all the blame belongs to the big baby hitter who complained about two inside pitches that were perfectly legal.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The tiebreaking rule to advance to the next round is run differential.

In this case, expect Canada and Mexico to discontinue diplomatic relations.  LOL

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

He went right in to back his temmates and was grabbed from behind and slung down, at which time he went looking for that player. What makes him any different from other players who were involved?

The difference is that the other players don't play for the Red Sox.  If Aceves played for PT, Bill would be demanding that the other player get dropped for assaulting poor Aceves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

after watching the play. The Canadian was complaining of two inside pitches which last time I looked that was not illegal. Then the ump warned both teams. Then the batter got hit. He then continued to over react and went towards the mound was stopped by the catcher. It was then that the rest of the teams got stupid and AA was not the only dumb player on the field at that time. IMHO he was reacting to what hapened to him.

Lastly all the blame belongs to the big baby hitter who complained about two inside pitches that were perfectly legal.

Why bother having players under contract, then watch them go home to a "sunday morning barroom tourney" !!!!   MLB gets what they deserve here, thanks again  UNCLE BUD SELIG !!!!

You do realize that this is good for the tournament, right?  If mexico and Canada get to play against each other in the next round, they declare it a national holiday on both sides so that people can watch the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Thats nice, send your players off to play for the "homeland" and watch him on T V get his head knocked off............. Nothing good comes out of "OLE MEXICO" .......     Ben, move ACEVES NOW, before there is zero value left in that NUT CAKE !!!!

I'll give you a pass on this one, but you should be reported for saying nothing good comes out of Mexico.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

A real match would be the U.S. all-stars vs. the Dominican Republic all-stars, best out of seven showdown. 

I would pick the U.S. to win in seven. 

Verlander, Weaver and Kershaw would start games 1 through 3. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Jim I'm not sure if you missed it or didn't feel it was worth mentioning

but following  the bunt preceding those ''2 not illegal'' pitches

a pretty good case could be made that

the 3B was yelling to the pitcher to hit the batter

but  U R right it wasn't like it was a head shot

Ice brings up a relevant point about

''The tiebreaking rule to advance to the next round is run differential.''

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Thats nice, send your players off to play for the "homeland" and watch him on T V get his head knocked off............. Nothing good comes out of "OLE MEXICO" .......     Ben, move ACEVES NOW, before there is zero value left in that NUT CAKE !!!!

If your going tp pick a fight make dam sure its not with a bunch of Canadians... Heck they were born to fight.....Lets put that MEXICO team on ice skates if they want to continue. Just to make it legal....lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

More brilliant baseball insight from the "2012 Poster of The Year". And I'm not giving you a pass on your racist statement.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Way to go William....first your useless Ellsbury thread gets deleted....now you say a racist statement.  Way to shoot for the stars!  You obviously have not watched the tournament as it has been very good and very exciting.  You also didn't see what happened since Aceves was helping a teamate then pounded on the skull defenselessly by some guy behind him.  I think your time is up around here.....this is not the place for racism....it's a place for sports...adios Billy!!

As Dad used to say: Son....when your mind goes it's time to go to the woodshed.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

More brilliant baseball insight from the "2012 Poster of The Year". And I'm not giving you a pass on your racist statement.

"THERE YA GO AGAIN" !!   Playing the race card..........  So tell me great wise man, tell us all about all the gooood things that comes over our boarders from Mexico ?????

This one's been reported too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

"THERE YA GO AGAIN" !!   Playing the race card..........  So tell me great wise man, tell us all about all the gooood things that comes over our boarders from Mexico ?????

Yep....I agree.  This is not the place for garbage like this.  You don't like a player....fine....to say blatant racist things like this on a public forum makes this forum look bad....that's not the image we need or want around here.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Yep....I agree.  This is not the place for garbage like this.  You don't like a player....fine....to say blatant racist things like this on a public forum makes this forum look bad....that's not the image we need or want around here.

I agree. To not like a player is one thing, but to malign an entire country for no good reason is simply wrong. VERY, VERY WRONG.

You blew this one, Bill.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Way to go William....first your useless Ellsbury thread gets deleted....now you say a racist statement.  Way to shoot for the stars!  You obviously have not watched the tournament as it has been very good and very exciting.  You also didn't see what happened since Aceves was helping a teamate then pounded on the skull defenselessly by some guy behind him.  I think your time is up around here.....this is not the place for racism....it's a place for sports...adios Billy!!

As Dad used to say: Son....when your mind goes it's time to go to the woodshed.....

Yes,  and I just saw the replay of the BRAWL......  7 + players thrown out, 2 fans involved, bottles thrown and it could have turned into a RIOT  !!!   Not what BUD SELIG & the owners had in mind when they signed on to this tourney.......  There is a lot $$$$$$$ of contracts floating around out there !!  Just my opinion......   BTW, do you understand MLB and the $$$ involved??? ( just wondering not to be disrespectful.)

Yep...I understand theres a lot of money involved.  Some players find it an honor to play for their country so they decide to play...they don't have to....figured somebody that claims to bleed red white and blue would understand that.  

Now I answered your question....you answer mine...  Do you admit that what you said earlier about Mexico was not appropriate around here (or anywhere for that matter).  You have a chance to save face....let's see if you take it....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

On second thought....you really can't save face for what you said....but at least you can eat some crow....

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Yes,  and I just saw the replay of the BRAWL......  7 + players thrown out, 2 fans involved, bottles thrown and it could have turned into a RIOT  !!!   Not what BUD SELIG & the owners had in mind when they signed on to this tourney.......  There is a lot $$$$$$$ of contracts floating around out there !!  Just my opinion......   BTW, do you understand MLB and the $$$ involved??? ( just wondering not to be disrespectful.)

Yep...I understand theres a lot of money involved.  Some players find it an honor to play for their country so they decide to play...they don't have to....figured somebody that claims to bleed red white and blue would understand that.  

Now I answered your question....you answer mine...  Do you admit that what you said earlier about Mexico was not appropriate around here (or anywhere for that matter).  You have a chance to save face....let's see if you take it....

Go back to the 1st post on this thread..........  Other than that, does the TRUTH bother you ?????

Nothing good comes out of "OLE MEXICO"

Your words....not mine......  you just tainted this forum with hate speech.  had you left that part out you would have been fine...but instead you took the low road and insulted an entire country and an entire nationality.... way to not own up to it..... ADIOS BILL!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Bill will not get banned.... why they give this idiot free pass after free pass is beyond me.

the guy adds nothing, spams the board, injects politics when it is not needed and now is posting racist comments. why hasn't he been banned yet??

Sections
Shortcuts