WBC a bloody JOKE, ACEVES must go ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: WBC a bloody JOKE, ACEVES must go ........

Nothing good comes out of OLD Bill.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Bill will not get banned.... why they give this idiot free pass after free pass is beyond me.

the guy adds nothing, spams the board, injects politics when it is not needed and now is posting racist comments. why hasn't he been banned yet??

I hear ya!!  I think since he claims to bleed red whate and blue and may have served our country that some give him a free pass.  Now IF those things are true then I have nothing but pure thanks for that and respect his work.  HOWEVER....that should NOT give somebody a free pass to say hurtful statements.  I am pretty sure the people in uniform did not fight for our country to defend the use of hatred towards a race.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Thats nice, send your players off to play for the "homeland" and watch him on T V get his head knocked off.............

****Nothing good comes out of "OLE MEXICO" .......     Ben, move ACEVES NOW, before there is zero value left in that NUT CAKE !!!!

**** Like with Stiffy, you could explain to Billy-69 just how offensive this is 'til you're blue in the face, and he still would not understand.  His chronic use of racial demagoguery is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to gain praise from his "hero" Stiffy.  Like many from the extreme Right or Left, Billy-69 is incapable of understanding geo-political / socio-political subjects beyond partisan demagoguery.  With a diet of nothing more than extreme politics, he is incapable of digesting information that goes beyond his limited knowledge. 

All Billy knows is that his girlfriend, the stiff one, will get a rise out of this.  I don't think he is capable of giving an issue more thought than that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Thats nice, send your players off to play for the "homeland" and watch him on T V get his head knocked off.............

****Nothing good comes out of "OLE MEXICO" .......     Ben, move ACEVES NOW, before there is zero value left in that NUT CAKE !!!!

**** Like with Stiffy, you could explain to Billy-69 just how offensive this is 'til you're blue in the face, and he still would not understand.  His chronic use of racial demagoguery is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to gain praise from his "hero" Stiffy.  Like many from the extreme Right or Left, Billy-69 is incapable of understanding geo-political / socio-political subjects beyond partisan demagoguery.  With a diet of nothing more than extreme politics, he is incapable of digesting information that goes beyond his limited knowledge. 

All Billy knows is that his girlfriend, the stiff one, will get a rise out of this.  I don't think he is capable of giving an issue more thought than that?

Talking about OFFENSIVE ????  Girlfriend ????   -69 ?????   i love how the libs make the rules as they go along.....  Or I could be wrong, your Mom & Dad probably don't know that you are on line ????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Bill, be careful what you post. Xenophobia is not a positive character trait. Here is a link to a list of MLB players born in Mexico for your edification.

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/birthplace.php?loc=Mexico

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Talking about OFFENSIVE ????  Girlfriend ????   -69 ?????   i love how the libs make the rules as they go along.....  Or I could be wrong, your Mom & Dad probably don't know that you are on line ????

I take it back!

Billy-69 is capable of understanding how offensive statements can be.  TO HIM!

He and stiffy have another thing in common.  They show a remarkable ability to ignore the salient points in an argument (the ones that make them look truly foolish), and change the subject.  Play the victim!  Their use of the "victimization card" is absolutely emblematic to the narcissists view of life. 

Make offensive statements, then when confronted with said offense, play the victim.  Classic!  You gotta love his ability to ignore reality!  His ability to ignore being spanked!  His ability to never admit defeat well after it is obvious to anybody with half a brain.  It's not so much a skill as it is an affliction.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Please don't associate and malign a perfectly normal and erotic sexual act with Bill-806.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

THE RICH IRONY!!!!!  :)

Billy-69 and his "buddy" the stiff one, love to rail against the LEFT playing the "victimization card."

I also love the fact that Billy-69, the extreme right wing demagogue can marginalize a TRUE conservative Republican, simply because they are sane and won't let THEIR PARTY be hijacked by the ignorant.  Those who truly love their country and won't allow racial demagogues to marginalize THEIR PARTY by ignoring the race baiters on the extreme fringe of the Right.

Those of us who actually think about socio-political issues, and want to save this great country, need to stand up to the mind-numbed zealots on the fringe.  They will make us a political minority for the next several decades!  TIME WE DON'T HAVE, if we are going to stop the seemingly inevitable slide toward Greece / Spain / Italy like debt to GDP ratios.  Folks like Stiffy and Billy-69 who know nothing more than demagogic debate with the equally lunatic fringe on the far LEFT, are what is killing the party of Lincoln!

Expose them, and cast them out!  :)  Bye bye Bill :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Please don't associate and malign a perfectly normal and erotic sexual act with Bill-806.

How can you possibly view a completely accurate IQ score with something like this!  What?!?!?  I'm sure I have no idea what you are talking about!

Besides, what Stiffy and Bill do in the privacy of their own home does not concern me!  Why would you even go there?!?!  This is the demagoguery I was speaking of!  Please do not twist my words! ;0

Sections
Shortcuts