"We are 5 days away from "TRANSFORMING" the USA back to the USA !!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re:

sooooooo Softy is Obama???

Actually Softy reminds me of some friends I have back at home...I wonder if he is them, and has never told me to conceal his identity....

....is that you dave????

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re:

In response to softlaw's comment:
    [QUOTE]

exactly Obama talks about cutting 2 of the 3 largest defecit drivers...the conservatives talk about increasing one of them by 2 trillion and yet you attack the left of being "big spenders"

Delusional

Without a doubt, the above comment is an example of why a Republic is only as stable as it's electorate. The demagogue and his federal healthcare mandate will make medicare look like a single earmark.

Over half the federal spending is entitlements, which are growing at a rate that has the current demagogue desperately seeking more federal revenue to briefly postpone it's default.

And on the issue of the left and it's collectivist entitlement policy spending, you really aren't going to engage in a narrative on conservatives history on debt and deficits, given the last four years in the reocrd books, do you?

And Reagan was the last conservative President, serving with a leftist House.

The current fiscal condition of this Nation is owned by Woodrow Wilson, FDR and all the other collectivist members of the democrat party Congresses and all the American electorate who chose these demagogues. Nixon, Ike, Ford and Bush were simply accepting enablers of the modern Welfare State.

As a tribute to the old out of touch hateful racist white male, "Mark Twain", that the Nation is bankurpt and filled with a prideful and prejudiced entitlment seeking electorate makes reading the current narrative of "fiscal cliff and we need more revenue because The People just said so" is about as amusing to watch as Bill Clinton selling the American people on the need to elect someone who won't lie to them.

Liberty only survives when all men are free. That modern federal social engineering identity politics has created a national elecorate of entitlement seeking pepole are the wages of pride and prejudice. 

[/QUOTE]

Except the healthcare mandate doesn't move any money onto the gov't books....it only shifts some from medicare to medicaid effectively.. Everything else comes from the country having to buy plans in the private sector

Actually Obama care almost EXACTLY mirrors the "Health equity and access reform act of 1993" which was written and co-sponsored by 20 republicans and 3 democrats.

It was only when Conservative Irvin Kristol influenced and convinced Republicans to shut down their own bill because "clinton and the demoracts would reap all of the benefits of providing a health care soluttion to America"

When republicans did it is was called "a free market solution to health care" when the Democrats do it it is called "socialims" even though it doesn't represent a system where the gov't provides care.

Also every single country in the entire world that has a comphrensive health care plan not only has better health outcomes but they pay less money as a % of GDP and less money per capita.

So you party just ignores facts, just like they like to ignore science, and when they lost elections. 

The only thing your party got right was lower corporate tax rates, fighing increases to a minimum wage, and 2nd amendment rights. 

for those who are curious: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d103:S1770:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re:

In response to softlaw's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right.  But incessently referring to people who don't agree with your antiquated ideals as 'demagogues' is the height of tolerance.

And, stupid is as stupid does. Only a mental midget can call someone he doesn't agree with "out of touch white guys" and then invoke tolerance when referring to people who don't agree with you.

[/QUOTE]

Except for the fact that there is actual data that indicates the GOP is in fact overly comprised of out of touch old white guys who feel "traditional America" is slipping away.  Obama won among Young, Black, Latino and Women.  That leaves Old, White and Men. 

It isn't that you don't agree with me it is that you only agree with yourself and that is just fine with me.  It is that exact attitude that is currently eroding the GOP.  It is an insulated, alienated party that is so enclosed in its own bubble the reality of the election left it in shock. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re:

The usual back and forth , right vs. left political arguments , with a lot of name calling thrown in.  I have always been " results oriented ."   When all is said and done, results are what matters in government , business , education , medicine , military , sports , etc.  That is what we need. RESULTS. Presently , there are many things wrong in this nation , and also in Red Sox nation.  As a law-abiding , taxpaying citizen , I expect to see some results in improving things in this country.   As a long time loyal Red Sox fan , I expect to see some results in improving the ballclub.  I would support whatever it takes to get these results.  Right now , I am not seeing it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The usual back and forth , right vs. left political arguments , with a lot of name calling thrown in.  I have always been " results oriented ."   When all is said and done, results are what matters in government , business , education , medicine , sports , etc.  That is what we need. RESULTS. Presently , there are many things wrong in this nation , and also in Red Sox nation.  As a law-abiding , taxpaying citizen , I expect to see some results in improving things in this country.   As a long time loyal Red Sox fan , I expect to see some results in improving the ballclub.  I would support whatever it takes to get these results.  Right now , I am not seeing it. 

[/QUOTE]  Bad day today for the "BIG O"  !!! They are all jumping Ship like rats.....  General Peatreas in BED with the wrong women..... What a way to run the greatest country in the world...... BIG O is happy, it all gets us closer to the 3rd world country in the east !!!!   Wake up all !!!   It's later than you think !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

The usual back and forth , right vs. left political arguments , with a lot of name calling thrown in.  I have always been " results oriented ."   When all is said and done, results are what matters in government , business , education , medicine , sports , etc.  That is what we need. RESULTS. Presently , there are many things wrong in this nation , and also in Red Sox nation.  As a law-abiding , taxpaying citizen , I expect to see some results in improving things in this country.   As a long time loyal Red Sox fan , I expect to see some results in improving the ballclub.  I would support whatever it takes to get these results.  Right now , I am not seeing it. 

[/QUOTE]  Bad day today for the "BIG O"  !!! They are all jumping Ship like rats.....  General Peatreas in BED with the wrong women..... What a way to run the greatest country in the world...... BIG O is happy, it all gets us closer to the 3rd world country in the east !!!!   Wake up all !!!   It's later than you think !!!

[/QUOTE]

"Peatreas", idiot?  Is that the best you can do?  Are you so happy to be a laughingstock here that you can't even be bothered to check how Petraeus' name is spelled? 

And exactly what does his personal life have to do with President Obama? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your blatant disrespect for the military hierchy is very surprising and unfortunate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Peatreas", idiot?  Is that the best you can do?  Are you so happy to be a laughingstock here that you can't even be bothered to check how Petraeus' name is spelled? 

[/QUOTE]Figure it out Oh great wise one.......  The entire structure is falling apart......  Hang on to your hats, everyday will be adea joke as the BIG O has no ideto run this country !!a how

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re:

[/QUOTE]Figure it out Oh great wise one.......  The entire structure is falling apart......  Hang on to your hats, everyday will be adea joke as the BIG O has no ideto run this country !!a how

[/QUOTE]

So you are correlating a middle aged man having a bit of skirt on the side with the Fall of Western Civilisation.   What an idiot....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's play right wing advocate for a moment; why didn't the general populace buy the conservative message? IMO, it's due to the fact it's not true conservatism, but a manipulated hypocritical one devised as an excuse so the uber wealthy can rape the global economy even further.

Not to mention a few other things.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/06/george-bush-accidently-votes-obama/

... now THAT guy knew how to run a country, and he certainly played no part in any structure-crumbling.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re:

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's play right wing advocate for a moment; why didn't the general populace buy the conservative message? IMO, it's due to the fact it's not true conservatism, but a manipulated hypocritical one devised as an excuse so the uber wealthy can rape the global economy even further.

[/QUOTE]

If it is 'legimate' rape the planet has a way to shut that whole thing down.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4 more years of rooting against America, Billy boy.  How patriotic of you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re:

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4 more years of rooting against America, Billy boy.  How patriotic of you.

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget belittling and name-calling the highest honored military brass.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re:

In response to Thesemenarecowards's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If it is 'legimate' rape the planet has a way to shut that whole thing down.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill, Boeing and another company just laid off 20,000 workers and word is out that a recession is coming.  We are near the fiscal cliff and the Repblicans can start showing some balls by refsing to extend the debt limit.  That wold keep u s from going off the fiscal cliff and wold necessitate massive cts in programs by Obama.  That would lead to massive unemployment.  Since most of those fired wold be Democratic voters they wold get what they richly deserve and others will learn that when 2014 comes arond they need to finally get their heads ot of their btts and put some real conservtives in office.  No more kicking the problems down the road.  cut ct ct---and if that means jobs lost too bad. It was O'spolicies that broght that on so let those people sffer.  They deserve it.  Mean spirited and damn prod of it.

I don't have the letter U working on my computer .....bear with me on that.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re:

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill, Boeing and another company just laid off 20,000 workers and word is out that a recession is coming.  We are near the fiscal cliff and the Repblicans can start showing some balls by refsing to extend the debt limit.  That wold keep u s from going off the fiscal cliff and wold necessitate massive cts in programs by Obama.  That would lead to massive unemployment.  Since most of those fired wold be Democratic voters they wold get what they richly deserve and others will learn that when 2014 comes arond they need to finally get their heads ot of their btts and put some real conservtives in office.  No more kicking the problems down the road.  cut ct ct---and if that means jobs lost too bad. It was O'spolicies that broght that on so let those people sffer.  They deserve it.  Mean spirited and damn prod of it.

[/QUOTE]

you don't have much working in your brain either. bear in mind that seabeach is a self-proclaimed christian. 

in the words of bill hicks, a real christian would forgive and not wish hell on the people he disagrees with.

right-wing christians; now there's a real oxymoron.

[/QUOTE]

Jesus, of course, was a true socialist's socialist.  A collectivist in word and action.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you don't have much working in your brain either. bear in mind that seabeach is a self-proclaimed christian. 

in the words of bill hicks, a real christian would forgive and not wish hell on the people he disagrees with.

[/QUOTE]

Jesus, of course, was a true socialist's socialist.  A collectivist in word and action.

[/QUOTE]

The early Christians were very communist. That's one of the reasons the Roman Empire was so afraid of them. And my two cents is that the people claiming to be conservative nowadays are not conservative at all. If they're so conservative, what exactly are they trying to conserve? I've been ranting for years that the so called conservatives in America now are in fact reactionaries at best and fascists at worst. But don't get me started...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re:

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The early Christians were very communist. That's one of the reasons the Roman Empire was so afraid of them. And my two cents is that the people claiming to be conservative nowadays are not conservative at all. If they're so conservative, what exactly are they trying to conserve? I've been ranting for years that the so called conservatives in America now are in fact reactionaries at best and fascists at worst. But don't get me started...

[/QUOTE]

We've already started Carnie. 

25. This post has been removed.