In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, LOL, that must be it.

I would bet you $100,000 you NEVER hit the report abuse button on a Yankee fan.

[/QUOTE]

Gosh, what a shocking thing for you to say; and false again.

[/QUOTE]

Well, it definitely wasn't your new good friend, Mikey, whom you've talked recently a number of times like compadres. It's amazing the trouble you went to to get rid of Beni's threads, and yet Benitoismyhero is fine because it's Mikey.

You do realize that all the posters who you thought were Beni just agreeing with himself, were Mikey, right? Knowing now Mikey's obsession with politics, all the immitations were political names and avatars like small-package for Anthony Weiner, and probably even chain-reaction with Dick Cheney who now supports him and lauds over his posts on the political forum. And let's not forget that Mikey's big obsession was getting rid of Beni.

[/QUOTE]

MIkey & I actually don't get along, so your compadre comment seems missplaced to me. As far as the Mikey fueled Beni dialogue, I agree it's possible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: We can have anyone we want

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, LOL, that must be it.

I would bet you $100,000 you NEVER hit the report abuse button on a Yankee fan.

[/QUOTE]

Gosh, what a shocking thing for you to say; and false again.

[/QUOTE]

Well, it definitely wasn't your new good friend, Mikey, whom you've talked recently a number of times like compadres. It's amazing the trouble you went to to get rid of Beni's threads, and yet Benitoismyhero is fine because it's Mikey.

You do realize that all the posters who you thought were Beni just agreeing with himself, were Mikey, right? Knowing now Mikey's obsession with politics, all the immitations were political names and avatars like small-package for Anthony Weiner, and probably even chain-reaction with Dick Cheney who now supports him and lauds over his posts on the political forum. And let's not forget that Mikey's big obsession was getting rid of Beni.

[/QUOTE]

MIkey & I actually don't get along, so your compadrecomment seems missplaced to me. As far as the Mikey fueled Beni dialogue, I agree it's possible.

[/QUOTE]

It's more than possible, it's obvious. As obvious to me now as when it was happening, And Beni took the fall for that. And JBay still supports him. There's something wrong with that picture. I sometimes wonder if it has to do with the fact he obviously communicates with him via email and Mikey knows his real name. He even called him that once. Maybe Mikey is holding that over his head. Who knows? There's really no other explanation as to why he continues to support a Yankee troll on a Sox forum who has so many other personalities, and obviously isn't here to discuss baseball.