WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

Just what we need, "THE CURSE OF THE BIG O" !!!!    What say you ????     Go SOX & PAPI too !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

how is he "cursed"?

stock market too high for you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how is he "cursed"?

[/QUOTE]

just wondering NC

is it possible to throw out the 1st pitch

and not know about it

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CoolIn response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

how is he "cursed"?

[/QUOTE]

just wondering NC

and not know about it

[/QUOTE]CoolCoolCoolMoney Mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

If the Big O throws out the first pitch, and we win 10-0, what say you BILL?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

how is he "cursed"?

[/QUOTE]As DAD would say ......... "SON, don't get caught holding the BAG" !!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Good one MR MOON ... I love how you work your logic on both sides of the STREET ....  I really need to take a page out of your book !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Whether you support the president or not, I fail  to see how this could be a bad  thing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

Good one MR MOON ... I love how you work your logic on both sides of the STREET ....  I really need to take a page out of your book !!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, 

If Obama did attend the game and the Red Sox do gone on to win tonight Obama would deny any knowledge of it. "Plausable deniability". 

Hetch Sealed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

I don't talk politics on a sports forum.....however...who really cares who throws out the first pitch?  If you believe that whoever throws out the first pitch will have an effect on the game....please go away.  I like to think that if the Sox win tonight it's because they earned it by playing well.... not that they had good luck in the form of somebody throwing a ceremonial 1st pitch....

With all of that.....why not have a real HERO throw out the pitch....not a political figure or a person that played a game for a living.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Good one MR MOON ... I love how you work your logic on both sides of the STREET ....  I really need to take a page out of your book !!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, 

If Obama did attend the game and the Red Sox do gone on to win tonight Obama would deny any knowledge of it. "Plausable deniability". 

Hetch Sealed

[/QUOTE]Im sure he likes both teams !!  Now, on to the next fundraiser !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't talk politics on a sports forum.....however...who really cares who throws out the first pitch?  If you believe that whoever throws out the first pitch will have an effect on the game....please go away.  I like to think that if the Sox win tonight it's because they earned it by playing well.... not that they had good luck in the form of somebody throwing a ceremonial 1st pitch....

With all of that.....why not have a real HERO throw out the pitch....not a political figure or a person that played a game for a living.....

[/QUOTE]B I N G O  !!!!     Wait a minute, did I just agree with KINGFISH ????  Now I know that we will win tonight !!!    Go SOX & PAPI TOO !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]WHO CARES ?????    RED SOX NATION & most of AMERICA should care too !!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

S5, 

I rarely if ever inject any political commentary into the mix on BDC, so pardon my one exception. I couldn't help myself. As to who throws out the first pitch lets hope it's either a war hero newly returned from overseas or as you say "a person that played the game for a living...... Cannot recall but is Jim Lonborg close by !!

Hetch

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

[QUOTE]

how is he "cursed"?

just wondering NC

and not know about it

[/QUOTE]

no, but is it possible that the ball will end up under the couch in the oval office?

or maybe ollie north will catch the ball?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jim Lonborg(has, or did have) a dental practice in Boston.

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

S5, 

I rarely if ever inject any political commentary into the mix on BDC, so pardon my one exception. I couldn't help myself. As to who throws out the first pitch lets hope it's either a war hero newly returned from overseas or as you say "a person that played the game for a living...... Cannot recall but is Jim Lonborg close by !!

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

how is he "cursed"?

[/QUOTE]

just wondering NC

and not know about it

[/QUOTE]

no, but is it possible that the ball will end up under the couch in the oval office?

[/QUOTE]

You meant the 'oral' office, I'm sure.  Bill Clinton changed the name....remember?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

President George W. Bush threw out the first pitch in a 2001 World Series game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXuxCqPKflo

George W. also threw out a first pitch in the 2010 World Series, accompanied by his father and Nolan Ryan.

Other presidents to throw out the first pitch in a World Series game include Woodrow Wilson (1915), Calvin Coolidge (1924), Herbert Hoover (1929 and 1930), Dwight Eisenhower (1955) and Jimmy  Carter (1979).

Barack Obama threw out the first pitch at the 2009 All Star Game in St. Louis and on Opening Day 2010 at Nationals Park in Washington.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

how is he "cursed"?

[/QUOTE]

just wondering NC

and not know about it

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You meant the 'oral' office, I'm sure.  Bill Clinton changed the name....remember?

[/QUOTE]

good point.  i would rather have POTUS get bj's from an intern instead of starting 2 wars and ignoring how big banks / wall street were building up to the biggest financial collapse in the history of the universe.

remember:  bj's good.  destroying the economy and killing lives needlessly bad.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

According to the whitehouse website, the president has no public schedule for today.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

First pitch: Tiant to Fisk...sounds good to me!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to crix's comment:
    [QUOTE]

According to the whitehouse website, the president has no public schedule for today.

[/QUOTE]OH,  is the WEBSITE actually WORKING ??????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to DaysofYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First pitch: Tiant to Fisk...sounds good to me!

[/QUOTE]tHAT WOULD BE GREAT !!! Just like 1975  !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts