WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to tvfrank's comment:

Just what we need, "THE CURSE OF THE BIG O" !!!!    What say you ????     Go SOX & PAPI too !!!

You're a bigoted fool.

Sorry, but you can do better than that.......  Heck, the usual "left stuff" is sooooo old, ya think ??

Good one bill

A play on words, curse of the bambino, the big-o.  

I wish people would lighten up a bit.  Would some here get all bent out of shape if obama was white and bill said that.  It's a play on words no matter what color the president is.  Good grief!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: WE E I talking about the President throwing out the 1st ball TONIGHT, say its not true .........

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to crix's comment:

According to the whitehouse website, the president has no public schedule for today.

OH,  is the WEBSITE actually WORKING ??????

Ok.....that was actually funny.

Cool

If you like your World Series tickets , you can keep your World Series tickets.  Period.

Until you read the fine print!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Il66pony's comment:

I don't think anyone in the administration would want to take a chance having Obama on a national stage at this point.  Way too high a risk of boos even in liberal Boston.

Liberal Boston? You wouldn't know that from this right wing, t-bagging board.

you don't have to live in Massachusetts to post on this board.  I am in illinois.  Trust me, Boston is liberal.

Is Boston liberal, is the pope catholic?  Of course boston is liberal, no question about it.  This board has been left leaning all summer and some are not afraid to be forcefull in their opinions.  It seems since the world series has started some conservatives have started to post more.  In general this is a left leaning board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

I don't think anyone in the administration would want to take a chance having Obama on a national stage at this point.  Way too high a risk of boos even in liberal Boston.

you don't have to live in Massachusetts to post on this board.  I am in illinois.  Trust me, Boston is liberal.

Is Boston liberal, is the pope catholic?  Of course boston is liberal, no question about it.  This board has been left leaning all summer and some are not afraid to be forcefull in their opinions.  It seems since the world series has started some conservatives have started to post more.  In general this is a left leaning board.

This is a baseball board and there's room for everyone here, especially if we talk baseball and not politics - which is what we should be doing here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to S5's comment:

This is a baseball board and there's room for everyone here, especially if we talk baseball and not politics - which is what we should be doing here.

True but political threads seem to pop up here all the time and if you look there are a lot of posts on the threads.

As far as the sox go there is no left or right just red Wink

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Just what we need, "THE CURSE OF THE BIG O" !!!!    What say you ????     Go SOX & PAPI too !!!

El Tiante is slated to throw it, Fisk will catch it.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

True but political threads seem to pop up here all the time and if you look there are a lot of posts on the threads.

riddle me this....who starts all these "political threads"?

the righties?  or the lefties?

since all threads turn political because of  Bill, Softy, and you the answer is simple.  even for you.

DING, DING,DING.... correct - the righties turn threads political.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to The4040club's comment:

If weei was talking about it you know it would never happen.  These appearances rarely happen with lame duck Presidents.  The security would have been a nightmare for the secret service

This morning Callahan was stuck on if Middy and Nava would appreciate the ws ring as much as the guys who played all the time.  I switched over to 98.5 and will stay there.

there may be hope for you yet

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts