We get Gomes, Yanks get Wells

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: We get Gomes, Yanks get Wells

In response to georom4's comment:

Gomes was a useless 10,000,000 expenditure...there is nothing he can do that Bradley, Nava, or any AAA outfielder could not have done for a fraction of the price

I starting to doubt your intelligence here. You bring up that fact the Sox have a bunch of lefties to to explain why they don't need a righty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I still don't understand.  The Yankees are relying on Wells to carry the load of an everyday starter.  The Sox are relying on Gomes to be bench depth/platoon option.  Where does the comparison start?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

In response to prknsdnld's comment:

In response to trantor's comment:

In response to jader's comment:

enough said

You should be on a Yankee forum expressing your joy about Wells instead of trolling a rival forum. Everyone here is aware that Jader is a Yankee troll. It is totally obvious in reading your post history. Only the gullible think otherwise.

He said "we get Gomes, the Yanks get Wells." That makes him a Sox fan, realizing it could have been the other way around. What wrong with that? Get over it, man up and discuss. And stop doing a Kim impersonation.

I have an excellent memory and can remember what Jader has posted and the agenda on his previous posts. He is NOT a Red Sox fan. You can bank on it. You like him since you enjoy his trolling, admit it.

You enable him

I'll expose him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jader. Show jader's posts

Yankee troll my foot! I've been a Sox fan 50 years and have forgotten more about this team than you will EVER know!

I hate to see the Sox 1 upped but thats exactly what Cashman did w Wells and Overbay, Cherington is way OVERMATCHED

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

So are you saying Overbay st $1.25mill was a better deal than Napoli at $5mill?