we got a tsnami here....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

we got a tsnami here....

waiting...i live in hawaii...crazy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: we got a tsnami here....

I hope you guys come through ok out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope you guys come through ok out there.

[/QUOTE]

so far so good.....not looking to bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

waiting...i live in hawaii...crazy.

[/QUOTE]

Hope you're all safe!   Paradise has it's costs, eh?  Mother LOVES it there.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hawaii is a dirty place and an old overrated tourist trap. If's an important naval base, but it would save the taxpayers a ton of money to give it back to the aboriginal polynesian chief and retain ownership of the military bases and memorials. 

Volcanic islands are very dangerous places for permanent settlement. I hope that everyone avoids destruction for many more centuries.

[/QUOTE]

Again.....  Softy confirms what most here know.  He' got some serious issues!

The real tsUnami here is Romney sweeping through the entire country, bringing with him a wave of HOPE to the tens of millions who are unemployed & underemployed...

Softy's diseased liberal brain makes him pretend to be a conservative Republican, so he can pretend to be the steriotypical crazed right winger he wants people to see all Republicans as.  The guy is flat arss crazy, & perhaps 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1% of all Republicans agree with.  Even Rush & Micheal Savage thing Softy is a nut case.  Hawaii a filthy dirty place??? Need I say more?!?!

:)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.   It's the same mania that makes him pretend to be a racist Red Sox fan!

The guy is a Yankee fan, in case you didn't already know.  Who else would bash everything Red Sox, & act like a raving lunatic race baiting ideological demagogic fool??? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Wow!  & who fixates on homosexuality the way Softy does.  Me thinkith thou protesteth too much!  Should we call you Stiffy when discussing your passion???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

It's almost Halloween Stiffy!  Tell us another scary story about your pretend "bugaboo."  I'm sure it will scare you STIFF!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

What happened STIFFY?  Trouble typing one handed?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I click on these threads and then I wonder why.

I suppose it's just my curiosity.

Some of you people seriously need a hobby.

Seriously!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I click on these threads and then I wonder why.

I suppose it's just my curiosity.

Some of you people seriously need a hobby.

Seriously!

[/QUOTE]

One of my many hobbies???  Tweaking the Soft One :)  It's kind of fun.  Try it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

That "Stiffy" thing...  I like it!!  Is that copyrited or can we all use it?  :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

all is good...and trotternixon your'e an as s hole.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

softy actually believes Obama is farther to the left of Castro, when in actuality, he further to the right of Nixon.

His mamma's basement views on Hawaii are, dare I say again, clownish.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

By all means!  Please use his new nickname "Stiffy."  Let's face it, the guy definitely gets off talking about certain things, & his biggest perseveration is homosexuality.  The guy is definitely fixated, but types decidedly slowwwwer when discussing this passion.

The soft One becomes Mr. Stiffy. :)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i was hoping this thread was regarding the dolphins/jets game.

tsunami is the word i would use to characterize the BEATDOWN the phins are putting on the jets

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Actually, I think "Mr. Hanky" was his best nickname.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i like stupid hillybilly

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrotterNixon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hawaii is a dirty place and an old overrated tourist trap. If's an important naval base, but it would save the taxpayers a ton of money to give it back to the aboriginal polynesian chief and retain ownership of the military bases and memorials. 

Volcanic islands are very dangerous places for permanent settlement. I hope that everyone avoids destruction for many more centuries.

[/QUOTE]

Again.....  Softy confirms what most here know.  He' got some serious issues!

The real tsUnami here is Romney sweeping through the entire country, bringing with him a wave of HOPE to the tens of millions who are unemployed & underemployed...

Softy's diseased liberal brain makes him pretend to be a conservative Republican, so he can pretend to be the steriotypical crazed right winger he wants people to see all Republicans as.  The guy is flat arss crazy, & perhaps 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 of 1% of all Republicans agree with.  Even Rush & Micheal Savage thing Softy is a nut case.  Hawaii a filthy dirty place??? Need I say more?!?!

[/QUOTE]

ironic, one wing-nut criticizing another wing-nut. 

[/QUOTE]

The real irony is Mryazz, an over the cliff left-wing nut criticizing an anti-war, anti-debt moderate Right Winger for being a "wing-nut."  LOL

I donated $100 to Obama in 08.  How 'bout you?  My infatuation was immature, & clearly unwarrented!  How 'bout yours?  I came back to my senses with Jimmy Carter II.  How 'bout you?  I realized the emperor had no clothes.  You still see a golden flowing robe & crown.

I was anti-Iraq & Afghanistan? Bush foolishly put troops in both countries.  We knew what a fool he was!!!!     Obama increased troops in Afghanistan by 140,000.  I want the troops out tomorrow!  Obama???

I agreed with Obama when he called the DEBT immoral. Bush spent like a drunken democrat!  OBAMA????? has increased the debt by almost $6 TRILLION in less than 4 years, without passing a single budget even though he owned the House & Senate for the first 2 years....  His rate of debt incursion has vastly accelerated over Bush's!!!!    and climbing....

Energy:  He said he'd make this a corner-stone of his admin.  I should have known it would be a push for solar, a la his idol Jimmy Carter.  My energy bills are through the roof.  I guess you could care less about your neighbors paying through the nose, to support this naive agenda.  Grown ups know that we will need oil for the forseeable future.  Have you stopped driving your car?  Bought one of those GM electric cars?  Why not?    Gas alone has more than doubled.  My heating bills are up 50%.  We need a grown up to come up with a grown up energy plan.  someone who will support renewables, but will not REGULATE DOMESTIC fossil fuels out of competition with foreign oil.  GROW UP!  Do a little research!

Health Care.  He said my HC bills would go down by $2,500.  They are up for everybody over $2,500.

Education:  Higher ed up 40% since Obama took office.  & when my daughter graduates in a few years, she will likely not find a job, & live with me while while working a min. wage job.  Where are the private sector jobs!  Don't give me it's Bush's fault.  We all know he was a MORON!!!!   Obama promised jobs, but is doing all the wrong things.  Standing in the way of business growth with more regs, more uncertainty, more mandates, higher HC costs, higher energy, & more anti-business rhetoric.

Ben Gazi:  A Navy seal with a vastly different world view ignores orders to stand down instead of rushing to defend our embassador, while Obama (with a similar world view to Mr. Stevens) IRONICALLY denies the CIA & military permission to come to both their aids.  The Navy seal and Ambassador Stevens are abandoned after putting both their lives in grave danger serving the country they loved.  Obama sat in the sit. room, watchin in live time, knowing the situation, and denied their plees for help.  Obama still won't say "who" denied the requests for help.  I think we all know!  Sad!!!  He let us know about the Navy Seal raid on Bin Laden within the hour just WHO MADE THAT CALL.

Foreign Policy:  Obama goes on his middle eastern apology tour in his first month.  The middle east has imploded!!!  He continues to show weakness and uncertainty, and the world continues to spiral out of control.  This is not a recipe for foreign policy success.  He said the world would love us, because he would not dictate to others.  The world continues to spiral out of control, & they hate us worse than ever.

I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR OBAMA IN 08, but I'm not gonna stick my head in the sand like you.  I clearly see the world as it is.  I see it through grown up eyes.  I wanted Obama to succeed.  You can call everybody who has turned against Obama Right-Wingnuts all you want, but it doesn't lessen his failure as president and CIC.

Grow up MyYazz  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

The counter arguement???

The predictable ad hominem attack.....  "you're a right wing-nut." 

why?

There is no refuting a single substantive policy point I just made.  Guys like Mr.Yazz & Softy are the real equal and opposite true WING-NUTS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The counter arguement???

The predictable ad hominem attack.....  "you're a right wing-nut." 

why?

There is no refuting a single substantive policy point I just made.  Guys like Mr.Yazz & Softy are the real equal and opposite true WING-NUTS!

[/QUOTE]

I like you RSDD, and I think your heart is in the right place.  But don't you think that claiming that you are absolutely right and everyone else is absolutely wrong somewhat undermines your credibility?