1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickerd2. Show rickerd2's posts

We know the Sox are pressing

But could they show SOME life?  Sone gumption that losing is not necessary?  Swept by a last-place team?

What's up with all the bombs given up by the relievers lately?

How many DPs have they grounded into when a little patience may have been prudent?

I haven't been able to see many games lately, but each time I get a chance, I see no heart and little effort.  Why not let the kids play more and get a taste for MLB action instead of veterans going through the motions?

Just frustrating.  The lineup has been hurt/traded away, but the pitching could at least keep things closer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: We know the Sox are pressing

How many DPs have they grounded into when a little patience may have been prudent?

We've gone from 2nd in K/W to last, in a space of a year.  Patience is sooo yesterday (banging head against wall).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pressing for what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Rick they are a last place team.

Joe funny how others hate batters taking too many pitches.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Rick they are a last place team.

Joe funny how others hate batters taking too many pitches.

I'm just kidding around.  Everything has gone awry.  There is about nothing that we do any better than we did last year.  Past a certain point, it's like being lost in a forest.  Even if you don't know what you're doing, you wind up being closer to home just by accident.

At this point, with our ever-improving draft position, it's like we are so lost that at least we're closer to a village we never knew existed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I guess 5-10 years of high draft picks would solve everything?  I remember many of those 96 years of nothing...and I don't want to go back to that...EVER!

Sections
Shortcuts