We Need More Ciriaco.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

We Need More Ciriaco.....

My Thought.. Nice Game Buch.........5-Zip......Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: We Need More Ciriaco.....

In response to 56redsox's comment:

My Thought.. Nice Game Buch.........5-Zip......Smile

I agree, he was our best clutch hitting SS in his short time last season and can't even get playing time there with Drew struggling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I've always loved Ciriaco!!!

But....  We really need more cow bell!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

That's the purpose of a baseball forum, to second the manager on every move.  Put the game under a microscope instead of enjoying it.   A month ago we had thirty posters who were convinced that Papi was done, Bradley would be on the All Star team, and that Iggy could hit. It is nice to pretend that Henry, Lucchino, and Farrell are all inept just like Theo and Tito were mentally-challenged. Long live the forum posters. They know it all.

I don't think we are trying to second guess Farrell condsidering we all see the same thing.  Maybe "just maybe" it will light a fire in Drew if Ciriaco starts getting the same playing time.  I'm also very pleased we called up Lav again because neither Salty or Ross were doing the job offensively before tonight.

There is nothing better than a little friendly competition!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

That's the purpose of a baseball forum, to second the manager on every move.  Put the game under a microscope instead of enjoying it.   A month ago we had thirty posters who were convinced that Papi was done, Bradley would be on the All Star team, and that Iggy could hit. It is nice to pretend that Henry, Lucchino, and Farrell are all inept just like Theo and Tito were mentally-challenged. Long live the forum posters. They know it all.

I don't think we are trying to second guess Farrell condsidering we all see the same thing.  Maybe "just maybe" it will light a fire in Drew if Ciriaco starts getting the same playing time.  I'm also very pleased we called up Lav again because neither Salty or Ross were doing the job offensively before tonight.

OK, a mutual admiration society would be boring here so let's do the opposite of that which is to never be happy about anything. OK, carry on. I am out of here. Enjoy the arguement clinic.  We all enjoy the sincere concerns of you " Red Sox" fans. Woe is me is good for the forum. Rain tomorrow?

Respectively,

If you can't discuss the good and the bad this may not be the place for you. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

who desont love PC? even if drew's last name were different and he were making half his salary, i would still be clamoring for more Ciraco...like cowbell - it is all good

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I totally wanna see more of Ciriaco Airmailing a throw into the stands when there is Zero chance of getting the guy at first. :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

Ciriaco was a mess defensively last time out and is exposed when he gets regular playing time. His approach at the plate is horrible for a full time player. Hes a great UI, which is all he should be. I dont care that Drew is struggling right now. He has a track record of 3500 PA's that says hes a good hitter.

Lavarnway will be going back down when Lackey returns sunday. Has nothing to do with Ross or salty. There is no competition, friendly or otherwise.

Its April people. some patience, huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

I've always loved Ciriaco!!!

But....  We really need more cow bell!

LOL redsoxdirtdog

I was thinking the same  thing after reading the headline

BTW

just like pitching

never enough cowbell ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Count me out.  I like Ciriaco too, but right now I love how Drew and Middlebrooks are playing defense and fully expect them to come out of their early season slumps.  Drew had that nice triple to tie game 3 against the Athletics, and Middlebrooks had a timely dinger recently.  Ciriaco is a spare part, nothing more. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

http://youtu.be/BjsUf_oIgp0