Webster and his few struggles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

Re: Webster and his few struggles

he needs to be given a shot to stay in the rotation and lets wait and see how he responds his next start, that will be a better way to determine if he's ready for the big leagues. he has dominated AAA this year, he just needs to put it all together and mix his pitches better. way way way too many fastballs against detroit, need to mix in more of the breaking stuff so hitters dont just sit on the fastball. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

I wonder if one of our resident stats gurus has any notion of how many pitchers start regularly and are succesful under the age of 25.  I would think he can't be ready yet.  There are going to be bumps on the road.  That being said, give any young players 25 seconds talking to some of the "humans" in here, and I honestly believe they would be mentioned in the suicide note.  You guys can be vile sometimes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to redsoxpride34's comment:

he needs to be given a shot to stay in the rotation and lets wait and see how he responds his next start, that will be a better way to determine if he's ready for the big leagues. he has dominated AAA this year, he just needs to put it all together and mix his pitches better. way way way too many fastballs against detroit, need to mix in more of the breaking stuff so hitters dont just sit on the fastball. 

Pride,

I think they know that hes not quite ready yet. They bring kids up top see how they do, and also to see what else they might need to work on when they return to AAA. Webster has done well in AAA this year, so games like this are important to his development for the rest of the year.

Its like when JBJ was up april and we all found out that he had some holes in his swing at the MLB level, but like Webster, was almost ready. Webster will be fine.