Wednesday 6/29 Game Threrad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Re: Wednesday 6/29 Game Threrad

Frown

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Ugly, ugly, ugly. And Cole Hammels tommorow. Not looking good. Lester is our last hope. I kind of figured the Sox would lose 2/3 in Philly, what I didn't figure on was losing at Pitt. -2.5 now, and only 1 ahead of Tampa. Tito needs to put this same lineup on the field again tommorow. NO CAMERON OR MAC!!!!! It's not surprising that they didn't "go back to normal" the first game. Got to get back into rythym. Night all......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

at least we lost with our best players on the field and our pitcher playing his heart out

i have no problems with that

we will see them again tomorrow and hopefully later when clay and crawford are healthy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Don't look for any change tomorrow , with Hamels going. Will see more of the same futility.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

I miss Crawford.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Well, hopefully we can eke out a win tomorrow (not likely I'm afraid) and perhaps at least win one in Houston.  We're in a slump like the beginning of the year, and the schedule isn't any easier.  Hate to say it, cause we were going so good in May and June, but this pop-up lineup (and Crawford ain't gonna make much of a difference) is simply dreadful.  Oh well, maybe Theo can pull a rabbit out of his hat at the trade deadline - cause this lineup needs help.  A pitcher getting the only RBI tonight?  Good gosh, that's just pitiful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Talk about the Yanks being old and over the hill? All they do is keep winning. The Red Sox look like they just came out of a geriatric unit.
    This is getting pitiful! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday 6/29 Game Threrad:
    [QUOTE]at least we lost with our best players on the field and our pitcher playing his heart out i have no problems with that we will see them again tomorrow and hopefully later when clay and crawford are healthy
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

From what I read, Clay will not be back any time soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Wednesday 6/29 Game Threrad:
    [QUOTE]I miss Crawford.
    Posted by NUSoxFan[/QUOTE]

for all the crawford naysayers, dont wan't to hear anything when he returns.

the difference between april and now, is the sox played like we thought they could, would, and will again. relax everyone, we'll be fine. this is a perfect example of it's not who you play, but when. 

Lackey looked good, lester tomorrow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Losing Crawford's .275 OBP was a back breaker.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

This is just a preview of what the WS will be like for the Sox when they play Philly.  I like our chances if we are healthy!  Maybe tonight puts Lackey back on the right track - heaven knows the Sox need him more than ever now.